Recent Topics

Ads

Which RDPS to roll and on which faction ?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Asderas27

Which RDPS to roll and on which faction ?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:02 am

i started playing chosen and tried other mdps but the ping is making playing melee unbearable so i have decided to roll on a RDPS class. Which RDPS class should i roll with and on which faction
The Unlikely Plan
Ramjumper - Knight of the Blazing Sun
Shewhispers - Swordmaster
Punishingknock - Ironbreaker
TUP
Bellowabuser - Chosen
Moralepumper - Black Orc
Mindkiller - Blackguard

Ads
Philsky

Re: Which RDPS to roll and on which faction ?

Post#2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:34 pm

I can't speak to which faction as I almost exclusively play order. As far as Rdps goes either the Bright Wizard or the Engineer are both good options. Sadly, if you read some of the other topics posted you will probably know to stay away from the Shadow Warrior unless playing a lone elf ranger with a bow is very important and fulfilling to you.

I am biased towards the Bright Wizard and know a little more about them than the Engineer.

The Bright Wizard puts out the most damage and is the most killy of Order Rdps. Mine is still in mid tier but I find it very fun to play. It requires more team support than the engie to keep from blowing yourself up but you will delete enemy health bars. They are a very popular choice for a reason and one of the games streamers, Zarbix has a lot of good information on this class up on youtube to help guide you.

The Engineer's damage is not as high as the Bright Wizard but it has more utility and lends itself better to area defense with mines and turrets stacking buffs. Once you lay down your turret and have full stacks it will make several professions think twice about messing with you 1v1 if they know what is good for them.

Short version, BW if you want to kill and are willing to make friends and have team support. Engie if you are okay with less damage for more utility and not being as reliant on your team mates to keep you from dying. Or just play both and wait until you naturally start to gravitate towards one or the other.