Recent Topics

Ads

What do you do right away at rank 40?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Airiden

What do you do right away at rank 40?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:11 pm

I'm currently at 38, sitting at 38-39 to get my renown to 40 before I hit rank 40. Once I hit 40, what should I do? Should I continue grinding renown or should I do dungeons to get gear? And is there anything else I should do before I hit 40?

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Re: What do you do right away at rank 40?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Same as always, join WB / play SC , welcome to Warhammer. Endgame starts already with lvl 1 in t1. Some Dungeons are on lvl 40

Wiede

Post#3 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:20 pm

You... play?

Manatikik

Post#4 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Depends on your class really. Generally though I would:

-Do Beastlord

-Get ToK jewelry sets depending on your class (Winds Impervious is the most prevalent here but the Oathstones is also a solid choice if you are a dps class)

-Start your dungeon runs [Gunbad (with a three day lockout and three run set); City Dungeons (four day lockout with four/thirteen run set); and Bastion Stair (four day lockout with four/eight run set)]

-Get subjugator weapon from ORvR purple bags, get SC weapons, or do Gutslime lair for weapon all class dependent

-Start increasing bag rolls in ORvR zones, hit forts for Invader, and do cities for best RR and invader/royal grind

-PvP cause that’s the rest of the game

-If you haven’t already work on your crafting professions to self sustain yourself (all gear needs Talis and you always need to run at least a 660 armor pot and 80 stat potion)
<Montague><Capulet>

Airiden

Post#5 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Manatikik wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:24 pm Depends on your class really. Generally though I would:

-Do Beastlord
What is Beastlord?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:41 pm

Airiden wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:40 pm
Manatikik wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:24 pm Depends on your class really. Generally though I would:

-Do Beastlord
What is Beastlord?
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... stlord_Set
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog