Recent Topics

Ads

Renown tactic not selectable

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Jabi

Renown tactic not selectable

Post#1 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 pm

Hello,

a few days ago I invested enough renown points to unlock my first renown tactic. I want to use the tactic, but it's not listed under my abilities. When I take a look at the symbol in the menu where I can invest my renown points, it’s still grayed out, although I have invested more than enough points.

Do I have to fulfill a certain requirement before I can use the tactic? Am I supposed to set the tactic active in my strategy bar before I can use it, or is it already applied as a passive bonus without me noticing it (The slot regarding renown tactics is not occupied yet)?

Thanks in advance.

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Renown tactic not selectable

Post#2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:10 pm

Renown things are "mostly" passive, althought i think there might be one or two skills that are (not sure on that) but generally speaking there are no renown tactics, only renown passives like %mele crit or +3 disrupt.
-= Agony =-

Jabi

Post#3 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:21 pm

Thanks for the quick answer.

I know that tactics provide passive bonuses, the question is how do I unlock renown tactics and how do I activate/select them?

I assume that renown tactics are handled the same way career tactics are. You select the tactic in the “abilities” menu --> “tactics” and use drag and drop to place the tactic in the respective “renown tactic slot” of the strategy bar.

My problem is, the renown tactic is not displayed in the abilities menu and the symbol in the respective tree is still grayed out despite enough renown points have been invested.

Are there additional conditions I must fulfill to unlock the tactic?

Omegus

Post#4 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:34 pm

There are no renown tactics in the game at this time. The slots on the UI are a hang-over from an old renown tactic system on live.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Jabi

Post#5 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:16 pm

Many thanks!