Recent Topics

Ads

City sieges

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
mathousalix6

City sieges

Post#1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Hello guys, can somebody explain city sieges? Like in the Inevitable City. How do I get in the battle there? I can't seem to find the place

Ads
toffikx

Re: City sieges

Post#2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Edit : person below me wrote it better.
Last edited by toffikx on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R3xz

Post#3 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:07 pm

City sieges are the result of the end of the open world RvR campaign, only lvl 40s can participate in it, it is endgame PvP content. The battle in the city is split up into multiple instances pitting two warbands together (24vs24 instanced battle) with objectives to capture and NPCs to kill to advance through certain stages of the scenario battle.

If you look on the map, as zones are captured they eventually lead to the city on either side. To get a city siege to start you must sucessfully capture the zones leading to the city and assault the forts adjacent to it. The way to enter the enemy city is through the fort map, once it has been successfully taken over.

The longer a city stay unchallenged, it will rank up, the reward gets better/more plentiful the more stars/ranks that the city has. If a city has been sucessfully assaulted by the attacking realm (more warbands that won the scenario matchup on the attacking side), the city will derank.

StrongUn

Post#4 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:19 pm

What about the city stars?

mathousalix6

Post#5 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 pm

Thank you for the reply! It all got more clear now!

R3xz

Post#6 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:05 am