Recent Topics

Ads

help with class/spec choice and gear

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
guessgap

help with class/spec choice and gear

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:37 pm

hi everyone,

right now im really enjoying my heal shaman, but i realized that for a heal shaman and a lot of classes/specs it is necessary to grind the forts and cities to get the invader/sov gear as best in slot gear.
since i enjoy scenarios and small scale pvp a lot more so far i wanted to know if there are classes or specs that can get their best in slot gear from scenarios, small scale pvp (like roaming) and pve?
or is invader/sov gear the best for every class and spec?

thanks in advance for your help!

Ads
Mitzie

Re: help with class/spec choice and gear

Post#2 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:04 pm

Well Sov or at least some mix of Sov is BiS for like all of the classes. But if you were wondering - On the healing classes the Scenario gear is DPS specced gear. On Tank classes they're also DPS specced gear. And on DPS they're defensive specced gear.

guessgap

Re: help with class/spec choice and gear

Post#3 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:46 am

ok, thank you for your answer... was hoping there would be some classes/specs that are different or nearly as good in other gear.
edited: is there a good website to see all the different gear sets and how to get them?