Recent Topics

Ads

Ability Training

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Bladeheart

Ability Training

Post#1 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:37 pm

Please help with something I do not understand.

I have a level 20 KotBS, with level 21 renown.
When I visit the career trainer I get the options to buy Mastery Abilities or Career Abilities.
When I open the Mastery Abilities I have the option to allocate points to the three paths.
I have allocated 5 points to Path of Glory, taking the progress beyond 'Sunfury' and 'Now's Our Chance!'
However, despite allocating more then enough points to reach the career slot tactics and ability shown in this paths, they never become highlighted, available or purchasable; what am I missing or which trainer should I be visiting?

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Ability Training

Post#2 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:40 pm

make sure you spend a point on the actual skill or tactic as well. so like to get the 5th lvl skill it takes 6 points or 7 points to get both the tactic and skill
-= Agony =-

Bladeheart

Post#3 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Thank you for the reply and advice. :)

Additionally for the benefit of any other new players, I have learned that the level requirements shown by the in-game trainers are apparently now inaccurate. You may find it useful to check the likes of RoR Career Builder for the new levels.

Jackenston

Post#4 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:35 pm

I'm on level 7