Recent Topics

Ads

Dungeon requirements

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
sastep

Dungeon requirements

Post#1 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:23 pm

Greetings,

Could someone please explain in which sequence the dungeons should be run? (example city dungeons BE etc. > bastion stairs > gunbad
Also any gear requirements needed? Like run this dungeon to get this set and after 3 pieces u can run that dungeon

Thanks in advance

Ads
uanaka

Re: Dungeon requirements

Post#2 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:27 pm

Ignoring Altdorf Sewers/Sacellum cause that is just a lowbie dungeon.

1. Go Gunbad, run it until you get all redeye pieces (minus the cloak) -> Equip it so you get the Tome Unlock for the set
2. Go to BB/BE or Altdorf Crypts/Warpblade Tunnels until you get your sentinel pieces (minus the ring) -> Equip so you get the Tome Unlock for the set
3. Go to Bastion Stairs and do those for your blood eye set. Eventually for future dungeons, you'll need to have equipped those pieces to get the Tome Unlock for the set as well.

Good thing is depending on your level and current gear you can run all of the dungeons concurrently, there are no wards that lock you out from doing the dungeons themselves. But you need the prior dungeon's tome unlock to wear the next set of gear. I.e You need Gunbad tome unlock to wear sentinel, Sentinel tome unlock to wear bloodlord.

You also need to pay attention to dungeon lockouts, either by typing .lockout or from your character page P.

If you're doing city dungeons and bastion stairs, pick up the weekly repeatable quest for the stalwart soulstone so you can start stocking up on talis for the city dungeon influence ring.

Goermsi

Post#3 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Just a small side note.
Gunbad is currently not playable or not efficiently playable. The Kill-Quest for the equipment is not counted. Also the boss fights are seen as PQ - the items dont "drop" anymore.

In short, you can get in there and successfully knock down everything - but the chance of getting the equipment is incredibly low. You should therefore wait a little longer until a fix comes.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

terawatt

Post#4 » Wed May 06, 2020 3:33 pm

Just a note: Gunbad is fixed now as I can see. Got 3 piece on my first run.

Happy gear hunting folks!