Recent Topics

Ads

Help with melee power

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Sarnai

Help with melee power

Post#1 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:13 pm

Is there any information on just what melee power is, and how it synergizes with strength to calculate damage done?
WH looking for gunbad left

Ads
Starx

Re: Help with melee power

Post#2 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:08 am

I believe "power" stats are simply 1:1 for their respective stat, so 4 mp = 4 str. However it's only giving you the DPS portion of 4 str and not the other effects like parry strikethrough etc... It's only something you should ever worry about when you are softcapped for a certain stat (1050+).

Sarnai

Re: Help with melee power

Post#3 » Tue May 12, 2020 6:19 am

Starx wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:08 am I believe "power" stats are simply 1:1 for their respective stat, so 4 mp = 4 str. However it's only giving you the DPS portion of 4 str and not the other effects like parry strikethrough etc... It's only something you should ever worry about when you are softcapped for a certain stat (1050+).
Messing around with a target dummy and this seems to be the case, thanks! I suppose I was expecting more of a damage boost from a 100 str pot than just 30dmg.
WH looking for gunbad left