Recent Topics

Ads

Cant decide RP or WP

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Oirmars

Cant decide RP or WP

Post#1 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:32 am

So as a title say i cant decide which one to pick and go full with class to lvl 40.
I tryd runepriest,amazing heals etc...But its squishy,and can make me frustrated a time.
I am bigger fan of WP salvation,but i have many queston about that class.
How WP perfom in dungeon ,keep tanks alive when single target heal isnt that great on WP?
Does lvl20+ WP become beast in number on healing meter in rvr and pvp scenarios.

So i want from healer,,,,to have armor,harder to killl,outheal others healers,at least i am beetwen 1.-3. on meter healing,and most important how do they perfom in the dungeons. pls somebody explain me WP in overall,bcuz i realy like that lore about them and it seems in lower rvr runepriest always winn on healing meter no matter what,is that case in lvl 20+?
sry for my english,i hope you understand what i wanna say,thank you and have a nice day :)
Last edited by Oirmars on Fri May 15, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: Cant decide RP or WP

Post#2 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:24 am

Spoiler:
Oirmars wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:32 am So as a title say i cant decide which one to pick and go full with class to lvl 40.
I tryd runepriest,amazing heals etc...But its squishy,and can make me frustrated a time.
How WP perfom in dungeon ,keep tanks alive when single target heal isnt that great on WP?
Does lvl20+ WP become beast in number on healing meter in rvr and pvp scenarios.

So i want from healer,,,,to have armor,harder to killl,outheal others healers at least i am beetwen 1-3 on meter healing,and most important how do they perfom in the dungeons. pls somebody explain me WP in overall,bcuz i realy like that lore about them and it seems in lower rvr runepriest always winn on healing meter no matter what,is that case in lvl 20+?
sry guys for my englsih,i hope you understand what i wanna say,thank you and have a nice day :)
WP is better for grp heal
RP is better for single target heal, and since the change for the rune of adamant his grp healing was boosted too

ClemmonGrab

Post#3 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:07 pm

RP.

In addition to what Emiliorv said, at end game people like to have 1 RP and 1 WP per group, and there are a lot of WP and not very many RP.

Asharona

Post#4 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Oirmars wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:32 am So as a title say i cant decide which one to pick and go full with class to lvl 40.

So i want from healer,,,,to have armor,harder to killl,outheal others healers at least i am beetwen 1-3 on meter healing,and most important how do they perfom in the dungeons. pls somebody explain me WP in overall,bcuz i realy like that lore about them and it seems in lower rvr runepriest always winn on healing meter no matter what,is that case in lvl 20+?
sry guys for my englsih,i hope you understand what i wanna say,thank you and have a nice day :)
Well, you have defined WP fortitudes -> "So i want from healer,,,,to have armor,harder to killl,outheal others healers at least i am beetwen 1-3 on meter healing"