Recent Topics

Ads

Which Server for Canada ?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Kousei

Which Server for Canada ?

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:37 pm

Hello :D ,

I am a returning player from the original game. However, WAR was the only video game I really played. So I wasn’t anything amazing at it lol. I play the table top Warhammer games. So when I seen there was a Warhammer MMOG I had to play it. I haven’t played a video game since either really.

However, I just ordered myself a gaming computer for my birthday ( getting it this weekend ekk !) and then seen that this game is back, yay !

I live in Ontario, Canada and I am hoping I can convince some of my freinds to start playing with me ect, Is there a certain server we should be joining for our area ?

I am hoping to play a Daemon focused Magus and then a second class, ideally a healer I think. Good idea or ?

I am very happy that this game is back !!! 8-)
Last edited by Kousei on Sat May 16, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
toffikx

Re: Which Server for Canada ?

Post#2 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Well, healers are always in high demand. Beside, they are fun to play in about every game mode Return of Reckoning has to offer (imo). So you won’t regret trying out a healing class.

Kwatchi
Suspended

Re: Which Server for Canada ?

Post#3 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Canadians are sprinkled around the NA guilds on both sides, and most are pretty much multinational.

I won’t tell you what class to choose, but I suggest you and any buddies play a few toons to lvl 20 before picking a main and make sure You are aware of the present Destro meta if you want a chance at a City instance.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x