Recent Topics

Ads

The easiest class

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

AlMali

The easiest class

Post#1 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:29 pm

Hello.
I would like to ask what is the "easiest" class? In terms of rotation? Destro/Order

Ads
orfeask

Re: The easiest class

Post#2 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Chosen/Knight of the Blazing sun
Their signature mechanic is having three passive auras turned on, so what remains to press are the common mechanics that all tanks have (guarding and keeping guard disatnce, hold the line, punts,challenge), their morale buttons , some crowd control and defnsive buttons and their main damage button that you won't be pressing that much anyway.

M0rw47h

Post#3 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:50 pm

I never would say Knight or Chosen are easy, and calling them easiest is kinda mindblowing, when just poorly placed stagger screws over your entire warband. Not to mention, its reactionary character and it doesn't have any "rotation".
Anathae [KotBS] / Anathea [WP] ( and couple others )
former Anathae [Zealot]

orfeask

Post#4 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:56 pm

M0rw47h wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:50 pm
I never would say Knight or Chosen are easy, and calling them easiest is kinda mindblowing, when just poorly placed stagger screws over your entire warband. Not to mention, its reactionary character and it doesn't have any "rotation".
Learning when to use 1 skill or not is much much easier than say learning the mechanic of a blackguard/ironbreaker and also you don't need chosens/knights in pug enviroments to make sure every enemy has immunities like for example a misplaced aoe punt from a BO/SM or a misplaced aoe knockdown from a mara can equally screw **** up.
Also OP asked easiest classes in regards of ROTATION so I presented him the classes with the least buttons/mechanics to play around.

Plus because they are reactionary classes with not many buttons to play it is easier to learn what to use in what situation.

wachlarz

Post#5 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:48 pm

Monster mara. Two buttons