Recent Topics

Ads

Installation with Wine Errors

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
DarkWaterBrewer

Installation with Wine Errors

Post#1 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:54 pm

I have Wine installed on my Mac, dowloaded the RoR installer and it started fine, but I keep getting an error box that says my internet connection seems to have dropped, click Retry. Well, the internet connection has not dropped and Retry just gives me the same error box. Help!

Ads
Jacktherabbit

Re: Installation with Wine Errors

Post#2 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:18 pm

bump... this is happening to me too

quda

Post#3 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:20 am

DarkWaterBrewer wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:54 pm I have Wine installed on my Mac, dowloaded the RoR installer and it started fine, but I keep getting an error box that says my internet connection seems to have dropped, click Retry. Well, the internet connection has not dropped and Retry just gives me the same error box. Help!
I have imac late 2019, and I had imac late 2015 before, I always used bootcamp Windows, and its very very easy to install it, much easier than install/re-install windows on any PC. U just download official windows 64x from official microsoft site, pick it in bootcamp programm, then make a partition of your disc and thats it. It will be download what needed, then reboot and start installing windows. I highly recommend to use bootcamp, because you will be able to play much more games in windows, that are not supports macOS.

Waaghtastic

Post#4 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:11 pm

I played a few weeks on my Mac using Crossover. Setup was quite easy and there’s also a tutorial somewhere here.

Have you tried this?