Recent Topics

Ads

Quests

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Zulfarrack

Quests

Post#1 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:42 pm

Hello There! I am kinda new player and my problem is I can't find any quests. I have done chaos chapters 1- 7 i think but now there is no more quests in that area, am i supposed to go to another zone. Also are the quests in a specific order because i was questing in troll country and i was a bit bored so i went to the greenskin zone for quests but there where none. Best regards Zulfarrack. :)

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Quests

Post#2 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:06 pm

Zulfarrack wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:42 pm Hello There! I am kinda new player and my problem is I can't find any quests. I have done chaos chapters 1- 7 i think but now there is no more quests in that area, am i supposed to go to another zone. Also are the quests in a specific order because i was questing in troll country and i was a bit bored so i went to the greenskin zone for quests but there where none. Best regards Zulfarrack. :)
Check the chapter camps on your map, they should tell you the relative power levels of each area. Each racial pairing has a full 1-40 PvE experience, so you can swap from chaos to greenskin to dark elf and have content appropriately leveled.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Zulfarrack

Post#3 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:18 pm

Okay Thanks :)

arorwne
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:54 pm

Zulfarrack wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:18 pm Okay Thanks :)
One thing to note is that you level faster in your "home" pairing.

Manatikik

Post#5 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:58 pm

arorwne wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:54 pm

They took that out years ago
<Montague><Capulet>

arorwne
Suspended

Post#6 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:48 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:58 pm
arorwne wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:54 pm

They took that out years ago
They did? I mean, the rate of getting xp from quests is super fast and I found out an information about the "domicile realm", so I simply put 2 and 2. Maybe it's not so clear cut.

tazdingo

Post#7 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:04 pm

gonna piggyback this instead of making a new topic, is there any way to complete the t1 warcamp quests of kill x dwarf, x elf ect. (green icons, not repeatable) if you've already lvled out of t1?