Recent Topics

Ads

Accidentally destroyed Cluster of Stench

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
thegreathoodythief

Accidentally destroyed Cluster of Stench

Post#1 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:22 pm

Hi guys! I'm super new to this game and thus still learning controls/commands, etc. (not even sure if this is the correct sub-forum for this)
I was in the midst of working on the Foul Works quest and went to deploy the Cluster of Stench...and in the glory of all my knowledge.. destroyed the item instead.
Anyways, I back tracked to Calgn Putritch, hoping to regain the item by talking to him. Well, that didn't work, and now I'm kind of stubbed because I really don't want to just leave a quest unfinished.. especially a super early on quest. Is there any way to gain this item back or am I forever without my stink?

Tl;dr: Am new and dumb, destroyed my quest item and am in need of assistance on how to get my big fart ball back.

Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated, thanks. :)

Ads
Sarnai

Re: Accidentally destroyed Cluster of Stench

Post#2 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:12 am

You'll probably have to go to your Tome of Knowledge, abandon the quest, and then start it over from scratch.
WH looking for gunbad left

thegreathoodythief

Post#3 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:54 am

Sarnai wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:12 am You'll probably have to go to your Tome of Knowledge, abandon the quest, and then start it over from scratch.
I didn't know that was a thing! Thank you so much!

paswolf

Post#4 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:31 am

Is there a problem with the tome of knowledge? Mine seems to be bugged. When I open it, I can't interact with anything.