how to farm experience

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Byter12

how to farm experience

Post#1 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:28 pm

I do not understand how to farm the experience, I read the guide, I see incomprehensible words that are not clear to a newcomer at all, you can help and explain how stupid how to quickly raise the level Sorry for the mistakes I use a translator

Ads
NSKaneda

Re: how to farm experience

Post#2 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Short version: don't farm experience.

Long version: experience means little to nothing in this game. Renown (purple numbers, you can treat it as pvp experience) is everything since renown rank gives you access to worthy gear, stats and masteries.

The real game is to lower your xp gain while keeping renown gain high.
You're welcome.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

shoelessHN

Re: how to farm experience

Post#3 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:32 pm

Byter12 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:28 pm I do not understand how to farm the experience, I read the guide, I see incomprehensible words that are not clear to a newcomer at all, you can help and explain how stupid how to quickly raise the level Sorry for the mistakes I use a translator
You can grind pve from 1-40 pretty quick (day or two). But without being able to solo dump oil to catch up your renown rank you're going to be cannon fodder for a week or two while you catch your renown back up to 40. You'll also still be unable to join a city if you're under rr40. Unless they revert that oil change I wouldn't bother trying to power level to 40.