Recent Topics

Ads

Which class to pick?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.

Poll: Order most needed heroes are:

SW
10%
Kotbs
50%
WP
40%
Total votes: 40

don775

Which class to pick?

Post#1 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:08 pm

I was wondering which of the three I should focus on, I normally play scenarios and like to go for random adventures, I also think I play all three equally well. peace :)

Ads
CountTalabecland

Re: Which class to pick?

Post#2 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:42 pm

Do Knight. Simple, strong, hard to kill and every grp needs one.

Especially if new, I would recommend learning to play that tank first.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

paperclipdog

Post#3 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:20 pm

Knight unless you enjoy playing solo.

diegomess

Post#4 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:02 am

knight is the most predictable class there it is, u gonna spam KD then super punt... u gonna be unkillable so easily tho.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

mekal

Post#5 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:23 am

first figure out what you want to do since all of those classes are vastly different

kmark101

Post#6 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:29 am

diegomess wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:02 am knight is the most predictable class there it is, u gonna spam KD then super punt... u gonna be unkillable so easily tho.

Another clueless destro poster, you never gonna be unkillable, you will go down just as easy as anyone to any random WE or sorc. But this class is easy indeed.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

don775

Post#7 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:00 am

Thanks for your replies, I am not looking for the easiest class but the one order needs most.

don775

Post#8 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:05 am

mekal wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:23 am first figure out what you want to do since all of those classes are vastly different
I really like to play melee hybrids, other than SW that I play mostly skrimisher hybrids.

Ads
diegomess

Post#9 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:30 am

kmark101 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:29 am
diegomess wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:02 am knight is the most predictable class there it is, u gonna spam KD then super punt... u gonna be unkillable so easily tho.

Another clueless destro poster, you never gonna be unkillable, you will go down just as easy as anyone to any random WE or sorc. But this class is easy indeed.
they have a mini m4 "vigilance" block tactics and the overall high stats thanks to auras, they all go the same deftard build because they dont deal any damage, 15%reduc damage from RR vendor... they dont die in wb grp play... solo is another thing which they cant or i have never seen one who dares
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

don775

Post#10 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:36 am

diegomess wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:30 am
kmark101 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:29 am

they have a mini m4 "vigilance" block tactics and the overall high stats thanks to auras, they all go the same deftard build because they dont deal any damage, 15%reduc damage from RR vendor... they dont die in wb grp play... solo is another thing which they cant or i have never seen one who dares
I like to play kotbs because its the only class I can beat anybody on solo, thats why I like WP as well thanks to healing, I play both with great weapons so I dont have a problem with damage not for WP and not for Glory Kotbs thanks to Blazing Blade and Vicious Slash counters.