Recent Topics

Ads

What is WAR totem that falls from the sky doing?

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
GRUSZKA

What is WAR totem that falls from the sky doing?

Post#1 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:26 pm

Hi all,

Sometimes during fights I have a WAR totem falling from the sky with loud SLASH and landing exactly at my place and staying there for some seconds.
I thought that this is some ability effect, but I'm not so sure anymore? What ability and who is doing it to me?

It looks like that:

So... what is it actually?
This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and of sorcery. It is an age of battle and death, and of the world's ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time, too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage.

Ads
Fenris78

Re: What is WAR totem that falls from the sky doing?

Post#2 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:02 pm

It's the RoR Aegis buff (everyone in area get +10% renown for 60s).

You can buy this item (limited to 7 days) for 3 guild tokens at your guild merchant, or (very rare) drop it from eggs during the easter egg event.

GRUSZKA

Post#3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:09 pm

Oh, ok. Thank you! :)
So simply someone activated this item while having me selected as friendly target, so that's why it is landing at my feet, right?
This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and of sorcery. It is an age of battle and death, and of the world's ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time, too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage.

Fenris78

Post#4 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:40 pm

Actually it affects "everyone in the area", I think it's "everyone in the keep limits" or "everyone in drawing range". Not the entire RvR lake afaik.