Recent Topics

Ads

Understanding the PVE conning system.

In this section, you will find some advices and basics to start quietly ingame. Question like " I'm lvl 1, what shall i do?", "What class shall i pick?", will find some answers in this place.
Nickalispicalis

Understanding the PVE conning system.

Post#1 » Thu May 25, 2023 4:43 pm

Some Hero/Champion Mobs you can kill quite easily and others will just destroy you. It doesn't matter what level they are either. A level 15 Hero can hit for the same damage as a level 40 one can.

The SC dungeons have a strange scaling. They do not want you to solo them or even duo apparently. A level 15 will destroy you, but I guess the scaling is adjusted when a full group of levels 15 to 20 enter?

The conning system in Warhammer is messed up. For Hero/Champion you really do not know what they will do until you attack them.

Ads
Omegus

Re: Understanding the PVE conning system.

Post#2 » Thu May 25, 2023 6:15 pm

The dungeons are scaled for 6 people.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Absinth

Re: Understanding the PVE conning system.

Post#3 » Fri May 26, 2023 2:44 am

Nickalispicalis wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:43 pm Some Hero/Champion Mobs you can kill quite easily and others will just destroy you. It doesn't matter what level they are either. A level 15 Hero can hit for the same damage as a level 40 one can.

The SC dungeons have a strange scaling. They do not want you to solo them or even duo apparently. A level 15 will destroy you, but I guess the scaling is adjusted when a full group of levels 15 to 20 enter?

The conning system in Warhammer is messed up. For Hero/Champion you really do not know what they will do until you attack them.
Dungeons are meant to be a 6man party adventure and it is already dilluted from what was at live where you were going over that amount often soo you would not have to spend ages. You can easily duo sacellum when you are at lv40, and i think that even some classes could solo it, it would take ages but they would do it. Heck people even solo some parts of gunbad easily.
Shinee DOK | 40/82
YellowGuard BG | 40/62
NuclearBombs SORC | 40/40

Self-proclaimed PVE and Fashionhammer expert