Recent Topics

Ads

[Implementation Feedback] Morale Gain

After feedback has reached it's viable limit, it will retire here to keep the main section clean and tidy.
Osred

Re: [Implementation Feedback] Morale Gain

Post#131 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Thayli wrote:
dontcomplainx wrote:
Thayli wrote: To get to M2 ASAP,
Perfect answer, you just said what i'm saying here :) destro build morals faster than order because of tatics like destined for victory and youz see me blok' dat', Thanks for your answer! :lol:
You do realize there is a tradeoff to this, as well as your side having similar tools (you can get key morales out of combat,even)? Running morale tactics means we are not running other, potentially stronger ones. We are not using other classes that would perform better without morales. We gear an entire warband towards this, of course we will reach M2 faster than you.

Honestly, all I see you doing is trying to prove Destruction is better without accounting for the tools your side has, or setup. Try using those first in a proper group before you complain.
And why do you do that? Because currently morale bombing is the all and end all in wb v wb fights which destro have a massive advantage due to their morale gain.

As I said before. Orders tools can be mitigated with an array of tools and passives. Destro morales cannot be evaded, mitigated or avoided due to Order lacking tools to avoid it. People quote M4 morale drain yet Order never reaches these as the fight is finished by the time they reach m1, because destruction has already morale bombed the **** out of Order with m2's and M4s by then.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

Ads
Azarael

Post#132 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:30 pm

When the entire point the Order posters are making is that Destruction have more and better tools to work with morale, and that this is the way to win mass engagements, I don't think your posts are helping to dispel that much, Thayli.

Also, can we not quote spoilers? It breaks the board.

Osred

Post#133 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Thanks Az I was just making the fix

dontcomplainx

Post#134 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Azarael wrote:When the entire point the Order posters are making is that Destruction have more and better tools to work with morale, and that this is the way to win mass engagements, I don't think your posts are helping to dispel that much, Thayli.

Thank God some one with some Reasonable words

Thayli

Post#135 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Azarael wrote:When the entire point the Order posters are making is that Destruction have more and better tools to work with morale, and that this is the way to win mass engagements, I don't think your posts are helping to dispel that much, Thayli.

I never argued that there wasn't a problem. But to me the majority of the complaints seem like a pug vs premade issue, not a balance one. There might be a balance issue, don't get me wrong. But how do you even reach that conclusion if barely any players on Order side seem to be using the tools they do have. Just my take on it.

And yeah, sorry about the spoiler quote. Was in the process of fixing it but it seems I was ninja'd.
Thayli - SH
Thlayli - SQ

[Phalanx]

Tesq

Post#136 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:12 pm

exept that if the problem are bo/chosen bump and m2

then 1 SM can theorically interrupt all tanks using m2..

1 tank can interrupt 8x morales....

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#137 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Tesq wrote:

Okay, I Will bite. How does SM do this?
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Osred

Post#138 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:18 pm

Tesq wrote:

Seconding on how theyd do this. Even if SM had an ability to do this, your entire warband reach M2 significantly earlier than Order. Youre missing the point entirely.
Last edited by Osred on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Penril

Post#139 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:18 pm

I want to know that too...

Tesq

Post#140 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Main SM cc, aoe KB interrupt any cast/channeling. Every BO/SM have almost spamable aoe KB.... and avaibale after 2 sec of fight....

if you point out immunity then i point out look at target buff for immunity and kite till renown immunity gone. There is more than just push. Regardles rune priest can ress 5 ppl alltogheter, even if the bomb of destru is so strong you still have a second try by ista ress 5 ppl x party if you need

if you keep point out immunity from renown then remove these pesky renown skill since you alredy have a base working tool which is SM aoe KB (or any wp aoe KB). With out talk about wl aoe interrupt etc.