Recent Topics

Ads

[Closed]Dragon's Soul

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Dragon's Soul

Post#21 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:21 pm

This topic is for talk involving Dragon's Soul. Anything else, go post else where :D

Doesn't matter what class you play or what we need. Classes don't work properly so balanced groups aren't too important.

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#22 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:23 pm

I created a few Order as well, but have not had a chance to play on that side yet.

But I will play a few to lvl 4 and see what i like, would gladly join up if ever needed ;p

Elven
Former Staff

Post#23 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks ^^ You wouldn't be forced to stay in the guild anyway :D

wonderful

Post#24 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:22 pm

No offense, but assuming that this guild will be a majority of us playing, perhaps consider changing the name? Dragon's Soul is cool and all, but it sounds like it's straight out of an anime series/ yugioh trap card. Perhaps a public vote on a few names? Either way I'll join, I'm just not a fan of the name.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#25 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

wonderful wrote:No offense, but assuming that this guild will be a majority of us playing, perhaps consider changing the name? Dragon's Soul is cool and all, but it sounds like it's straight out of an anime series/ yugioh trap card. Perhaps a public vote on a few names? Either way I'll join, I'm just not a fan of the name.
Fair point, but the fact remains that it was the name of my old guild that I wish to make.

I also stated that no one would have to remain in the guild but they are welcome to be part of it ;) So you can all leave and create some other guild you would like to be in.

FYI. I don't like anime. Nor do I watch it (or ever will).

StormX2
Game Master

Post#26 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 pm

just sayin, there has been some amazing "Anime" in the last 20 years ;p

wonderful

Post#27 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Elven wrote:
wonderful wrote:No offense, but assuming that this guild will be a majority of us playing, perhaps consider changing the name? Dragon's Soul is cool and all, but it sounds like it's straight out of an anime series/ yugioh trap card. Perhaps a public vote on a few names? Either way I'll join, I'm just not a fan of the name.
Fair point, but the fact remains that it was the name of my old guild that I wish to make.

I also stated that no one would have to remain in the guild but they are welcome to be part of it ;) So you can all leave and create some other guild you would like to be in.

Wasn't implying that you did. If Dragon's Soul it is, then Dragon's soul it shall be. Count me in. :D

Elven
Former Staff

Post#28 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Elven wrote:
wonderful wrote:

Wasn't implying that you did. If Dragon's Soul it is, then Dragon's soul it shall be. Count me in. :D
You're welcome to run off and make your own desired guild name, of course. But welcome in DS :)

Ads
wonderful

Post#29 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Elven wrote:
Elven wrote:
wonderful wrote:

You're welcome to run off and make your own desired guild name, of course. But welcome in DS :)
Not motivated enough to lead, lol. You can do that.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#30 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:17 pm

lol