Recent Topics

Ads

Old player and son LFGuild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shaeamus

Old player and son LFGuild

Post#1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Hello - my son and I recently started playing and are looking for a guild. I am an experienced DAOC player of old from the guild KoS on Hib/Lance. I played a ment and then Eld there to rr11. I also played WH online for years with Blessed Empire - had high ranking BW and IBs. Thought the game had died and was excited to recently discover the resurrection of WH. We are casual players now - and play evenings central time US, 7-10pm and weekends. I love to PVP and am looking forward to teaching my son the passion as well (we've been playing FPS last couple of years). We are team players and love to have fun. Any guilds that could use a salty old MMO'er and his enthusiastic sidekick? :)

Ads
grendel1892

Re: Old player and son LFGuild

Post#2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Welcome Back, there are some good order guilds that play NA near the times you have listed. Train Wreck runs regular SC groups and have organized Guild RVR nights along with our alliance teammates. We use DIS/TeamSpeak, and it can get a little rowdy, not sure how old your son is so that may not be the greatest for you. We welcome new players! Look me up Bolimor (Wp) or send anyone from TW a tell to chat w us. we play mostly order side, but occaisionally our toes in the darkside..
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

Shaeamus

Post#3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Awesome, thank you!

dansari

Post#4 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:06 pm

You'll be welcome in Train Wreck. We are also part of a larger NA alliance which we regularly run with (namely Shadows of Divinity.. we like to steal their AMs). I think you'll get a good mix of salt, casual play, and some fun group experiences.
<Salt Factory>

Shaeamus

Post#5 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:40 am

omg i forgot how to search for a guild online. is there a /slash command ? in game and trying to find a Train Wreck member

dansari

Post#6 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 am

Oh damn. Sorry bud. Yes. If you click the search keybinding (default "O") then search by guild you can. Name is case sensitive or it won't work. We will be on tomorrow for warband night.
<Salt Factory>

Manatikik

Post#7 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 am

Can't personally recommend Train Wreck as a guild... They have too much fun and run groups too often; and that Dan is guy is awfully shifty...
<Montague><Capulet>

moryx

Post#8 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:30 am

Hey there,
This is Moryx, your welcome to our guild Origin, a casual old guild contains old live Age of Reckoning players, if you want to join whisper me in the evenings.
Moryx / Rp - Moryxx / Wp - Moryxxx / Sw
Moryxhunter / Wh - Moryxo / IB

Ads
dansari

Post#9 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Manatikik wrote:Can't personally recommend Train Wreck as a guild... They have too much fun and run groups too often; and that Dan is guy is awfully shifty...
Yeah like he's always... up to somethin :!:
<Salt Factory>

Stinkyweed

Post#10 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Welcome to the game father and son combo!!

Side note...
Can I join Train Wreck too?! ...with my WL!!

https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armor ... _name=Fail
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo