Recent Topics

Ads

INQUISITORS

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Reva

Re: INQUISITORS

Post#21 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:33 am

Sejanus still play?
Revie - Sword Master
DeSun / Red Guard
loldps, parrydactyl and P4 Veteran

Ads
Scrilian

Post#22 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:13 am

Reva, best avatar pick to date! :D
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Haojin

Post#23 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:28 am

oi oi
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

dasset

Post#24 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:42 am

bump

INQUISITORS are currently recruiting all able individuals to prove their worth in the Lakes of War!

We originally played on the Karak-Norn realm.

The guild requirements are that you are able to join our Ventrilo channel, listen to the warband leaders and that your character is level 27+ (the level cap will be waived for returning live players and those who are truly dedicated)

If you are interested in joining you can message the players below or alternatively post in the advice chat and someone will contact you.

Recruitment officers - Navras, Ory
Navras INQUISITORS

Mortgrimm

Post#25 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:10 am

INQUISITORS are currently recruiting all able individuals to prove their worth in the Lakes of War!

If you are interested in joining you can message the players below or alternatively post in the advice chat and someone will contact you.

Recruitment officers - Navras, Ory

We are always around in RvR lake.
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

sydd

Post#26 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:34 am

HI!

Are you Inquisitors guild from Karak Azal?? A small group and order side? :)

Mortgrimm

Post#27 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:14 pm

Yes, On live we were on Karak Azgal server at order side.
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

sydd

Post#28 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:04 am

Then i was with you, Kingsydd a WH. It was a pleasure playing with you, now i rolled a Dok xD

Ads
Silodin

Post#29 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:54 pm

INQUISITORS are currenctly recruiting active players for our reinvigorated roster. While we do play scenarios and roam, our main focus is organized RvR.
The bare minimum to join INQUISITORS is having access to Discord, using the Enemy addon and most importantly, you are interested in improving as an individual player and as a group.
In order to join, get in contact with an officer from INQUISITORS or search for us on /5.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Dogstar

Post#30 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone that joined the Warband on Tuesday night, it was a great turn out and I think overall we put up a good resistance and I can’t wait until the next one.

Now for a little recap of the action which took place. There we stood, alone. Facing down the hideous sight of three Warbands comprising of LNM, Phalanx and Choppi. We did not falter we stood our ground and bravely fought to the last man, dwarf and elf.

My personal favourite moment was when order backed us up and we were defending Ravine in the Black Crag. Together the INQUISITORS, strengthened by their alliance comrades from The Valour Legion, Order Biased and HELLennes defiantly held the key strategic position of the Ravine denying the accursed destruction their dark goal. Wave after wave they smashed against our shield unrelenting. Their force was finally broken as we flanked from the right and showed them the true might of the forces of Order. When the dust settled the corpses of Greenskin, Chaos and Dark Elf lay smote on the ground beneath our feet. The day was ours.

I hope you all liked my rendition of our first full Warband event, if you liked this I will do one after each event.

Thank you
Dogstar.