Recent Topics

Ads

INQUISITORS

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Psyclon

INQUISITORS

Post#1 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:37 am

Hello mates!
INQUISITORS guild is up once more!I'm glad to announce we are motivated to comeback for more fun.For now im guild leader until our leader resolves to join us for more adventures!As a result of me being the guild leader/former,only former Inquisitors members will be accepted ingame as members of RoR!...After when we get organized,real guild leader will meet with guild officers and decide for further future joins.So if you read this and you have played with Inquisitors on older WAR,please 1st check our page on Facebook,or,2nd check ingame for Vulcon or any of current active members ingame...Kizzmyazz or Healtron for guild invites
Also to announce our beloved alts guild is up,so our alt toons got a home aswell...for further invites to alts guild Loyal to INQUISITORS,please ask ingame invite to Axesome(slayer of Vulcon) as he is at this moment alts guild leader

Waaagh
See you on battlefields
My favorite weapon is to look in your eyes!

Ads
evilbetty

Re: INQUISITORS

Post#2 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:35 pm

hi! its been a long time but i think i used to play in your guild! but im not 100% sure.
I remmeber Sergleharath(IB) and WMW(bw) bieng leaders/officers, i know that INQ went through alot of changes and i was only around for the first few months, but i enjoyed my time there.

plz send me a msg or let me know somehow if this is the same guild? it was an order guild when i played there.

Razid1987

Post#3 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Welcome back, guys. Good luck with the recruitment ^^

OgiWanBG

Post#4 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:50 am

Welcome back guys.
Ogiwan here. Former member of Origin guild and CoW Alliance :)
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

Dogstar

Post#5 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi Guys,

Old school INQUISITOR here, you may remember me or maybe not I was a RVR sergeant leading the orvr raids on Mondays and Fridays and if we made it to the enemy city I would lead that to
Anyway enough chatter I will be coming back to AoR so let me know if you want me always good to catch up with the old group.

Also I have a couple of the old Officers on Facebook so I could let them know that INQUISITORS are back. WMW will be happy

Psyclon

Post#6 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Last Guild Update:
Currently guild lv 10
Guild leader is Ory!
All members allowed to guild invites
Ventrilo up
Currently recruiting tanks and healers lv 26 european time players are a must but anyone welcome as long respect be hold on a social prespective,ingame chat channels or ventrilo...

We salut all guilds and welcome all players WAAAGH!!!

Psyclon

Post#7 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Yes mate its the same old WAR guild...further invites ingame just pm any INQ member! Cya on battlefield...WAAAGH

Mazic

Post#8 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:53 am

Hello fellow Guild member!

Anyone from Unity here from back in the days? :)
SW - Mazic - R32/RR40

Ads
Dogstar

Post#9 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:36 am

I honestly can't remember the name of the server we played on I think it was Karak-Norn not sure tho.

Dabbart

Post#10 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:42 am

How did I KNOW that I would find the INQUISITORS here?! So glad I found this, sad it took this long...
Last edited by Dabbart on Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.