Recent Topics

Ads

INQUISITORS

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dogstar

Re: INQUISITORS

Post#31 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Scenario Sunday.

After the success of the recent Warbands we have run I would like to propose a Guild/Alliance day in which we run Scenario’s.

This is intended to help level people up, get gear and primarily to form strong 6 man teams which know how to fight together.

I would expect that people will be playing their mains as I would for the Warbands, for those who wish to change their mains I would suggest that you do so soon so that we can have consistency.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Kind regards
Dogstar

Ads
Collateral

Post#32 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:06 pm

You guys rock! Thank you for giving us a fight, no matter the odds and the numbers, it was great fun indeed. Hope to see you on the battlefield again!

Btw, we call Chloppi just chocho x)

Dogstar

Post#33 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback Collateral, not if i see you first :)

shaggyboomboom

Post#34 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:05 pm

chop sui, not chlopi

Silodin

Post#35 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 am

<INQUISITORS> Is currently recruiting active SnB tanks and dps for our weekly warbands, running on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 8 PM GMT+1. We also have regular scenario groups on the off-nights with the aim of improving our overall teamplay.
Having acces to discord is a MUST though speaking is not required. we also expect members to be up to date on their main class' changes as patches come and go.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Silodin

Post#36 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 am

<INQUISITORS> Are is currently recruitting active SnB tanks and Bright Wizzards/AoE Slayers for our schedueld warbands on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We also have regular scenario groups on the off-nights with the aim of improving our overall teamplay.
Having acces to discord is a MUST though speaking is not required. we also expect members to be up to date on their main class' changes as patches come and go.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Silodin

Post#37 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:17 am

<INQUISITORS> are recruitting a few additional DPS (Slayers/Brighties/SW's) and healers for our T4 Organized warbands on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 8 GMT+1. Members are required to have Discord for communication and enemy to mark up certain members.
In return, <INQUISITORS> will provide free potions during warbands and talismans when they are available to all warband members.
Contact Silomon/adversary/dessibasher for more information.
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Glorian

Post#38 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:18 am

Aye. Good fight with you lads yesterday in Dragonwake coordinating with our dwarven Warband.

Won us the day.
So the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers will stand by your Side each given Thursday.

Ads
TheNiceGuy

Post#39 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:24 pm

Hey there Inquisitors, good too see you all still alive and kicking. Hope the private server is as much fun as Karak Norn was, cya around ToryBasher