Recent Topics

Ads

Legion of Boom

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
simtex
Suspended

Re: Legion of Boom

Post#41 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:54 am

legion of boom does not support drug usage.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Ads
Kalidore

Post#42 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:23 am

Crystalyst sounds like a familiar name from back in the day, didnt you play an AM? I think you did. So did I, id be down to join you guys, I remember you always running fun grps on live. (Kalidore/AM...Mileycyyrus Zealot etc)
Getzoff-Shammy
Fraulein- RP

charlysixb

Post#43 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:59 am

Spoiler:
simtex wrote:legion of boom does not support drug usage.
Drugs will ruin your life, will consume you sooner or later. Best drug in life is love and happiness.
I'm glad to group with ya Sim, it was a funny surprise and i loved it.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

vladivoj

Post#44 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Kalidore wrote:Crystalyst sounds like a familiar name from back in the day, didnt you play an AM? I think you did. So did I, id be down to join you guys, I remember you always running fun grps on live. (Kalidore/AM...Mileycyyrus Zealot etc)
Hey Kalidore, we are not recruting new ppl atm. We invite only ppl that already played with us and are fitting our guild community nicely :? You can try it later with t4 char and we can see how it goes. Voice comms required.

Kalidore

Post#45 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:11 am

vladivoj wrote:
Kalidore wrote:Crystalyst sounds like a familiar name from back in the day, didnt you play an AM? I think you did. So did I, id be down to join you guys, I remember you always running fun grps on live. (Kalidore/AM...Mileycyyrus Zealot etc)
Hey Kalidore, we are not recruting new ppl atm. We invite only ppl that already played with us and are fitting our guild community nicely :? You can try it later with t4 char and we can see how it goes. Voice comms required.
haha I played with Crystalyst(AM and his slayer back in the day) I was one of the reasons he tried DPS AM, but no worries.

I played with Elite back on Volkmar....Kayland...Coholic...Xeno...etc

Man, I really am destined to be stuck in this t2/t3 shithole soloing quests huh? Ah well
Getzoff-Shammy
Fraulein- RP