Recent Topics

Ads

[RPRvR] The Eternal Host - High Elves Med-RP & RvR Guild is recruiting!

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Elftwin95

[RPRvR] The Eternal Host - High Elves Med-RP & RvR Guild is recruiting!

Post#1 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 pm

As the corruption of Chaos spreads and the gaze of the Ruinous Powers sweap agross the Old world the Asur must band together and take up arms alonside the Grand Alliance to have any hope of saving their beloved island of Ulthuan.
The Eternal Host marches to war!

Greetings all, and Isha's blessings!

We of the Eternal Host are looking for brave Asur to come and join in our defence of Ulthuan the fair! All are welcome, a loremaster's understanding of our long and proud history is not a must, we are warriors but also teachers and we will glady share what we know with the younger generation.

What do we seek in our members?

We seek mature and respectful people.
Being active in the game, it is much more fun to play when there are folks online, but of course RL comes first!

We also seek to bring High elven roleplayers together, so that we all may enjoy the lore and glories of the Warhammer world.

What do we offer?
We offer a place among other noble warriors of Ulthuan each whom have crossed blades with the Forces of Destruction in numberless battles whom would be glad to aid and answer questions about the art of battle.

We as a guild feel that a game becomes more deep and meaningful when you as a player can immerse oneself in the lore and feel of the world the game is based on. To that end we of the Eternal Host would be glad to make possible character progression such as promotions and IC (In Character) titles and roles.

We also of course do RVR and SCs besides roleplaying events.
Last edited by Elftwin95 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Ads
Elftwin95

Re: [RPRvR] The Eternal Host - High Elves Med-RP & RvR Guild

Post#2 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:29 am

Greetings! I would just like to say the the EH is still going strong and have finally made the choice to actively appose the forces of the Ruinous Powers in direct conflicts. To that end we are in need of more skilled healers and tanks, so if you are a Archmage or a Swordmaster and wishes to join the brave Defenders of Ulthuan, let me know :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Jildaz

Post#3 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:42 am

Yes join up :) more active players, rvr light Roleplay project and strong Alliance
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Theseus

Post#4 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Warband on Monday the 13th 8pm Altdorf time

We will meet up in the active zone and form an elven Warband. Every Highelven Warrior, whether member of the Eternal Host or not is welcomed in our midst.

I will lead this warband via Discord so that will be mandatory, even if you only listen.

Every dawy or human who want to lead his own group or warband is welcomed to join our effort and our comms to coordinate. ( The warband itself is obviously exclusiv for Highelves as the name indikates.)

So warriors of Ultuans sharpen your Swords and claws carve your Bows, craft you Arrows, polish your axes. Grimm battles are befor us but we will drive our fallen kin off the shores of Ulthuan the fair. The druchii and their wretched allies will stand no chance aggainst our wrath.
Last edited by Theseus on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Martok

Post#5 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:42 am

Would love to attend the event on Monday. I have Discord and am ready to fight. Please count me in.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Glorian

Post#6 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:43 am

Theseus wrote:Warband on MOnday the 13th 8pm Altdorf time
We will meet up in the active zone and form an elven Warband. Every Highelven Warrior, whether member of the Eternal Host or not is welcomed in our midst.
I will lead this warband via Discord so that will be mandatory, even if you only listen.
Every dawy or human who want to lead his own group or warband is welcomed to join our effort and our comms to coordinate. ( The warband itself is obviously exclusiv for Highelves as the name indikates.)
So warriors of Ultuans sharpen your Swords and claws carve your Bows, craft you Arrows, polish your axes. Grimm battles are befor us but we will drive our fallen kin off the shores of Ulthuan the fair. The druchii and their wretched allies will stand no chance aggainst our wrath.
Good good.
Any requirements on lvl?
Guild Colors of the Eternal Host?

Theseus

Post#7 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:24 am

Glorian wrote:
Theseus wrote:Warband on MOnday the 13th 8pm Altdorf time
Good good.
Any requirements on lvl?
Guild Colors of the Eternal Host?
The lvl is just t4 so 31-40.

If you want to come in our guild colours they are white and blue, but thats only mandatory for guild members. If anyone of you wants to wear our colors during the event, we would be honored.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Glorian

Post#8 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 am

Ehm. What blue exactly?

Ich just asking. Need to lvl a lot to get my alt SW into T4.

Ads
Theseus

Post#9 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:38 am

Glorian wrote:Ehm. What blue exactly?

Ich just asking. Need to lvl a lot to get my alt SW into T4.
I use fortress gray as a first and Necron Abyss as second. But as elves are a bit vain, we dont mind if its another shade of blue.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Noergl

Post#10 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:04 am

Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)