Recent Topics

Ads

Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skald

Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Post#1 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:57 pm

"Never suffer any person or thing bearing the mark of Chaos to live while there is breath in your body."

Who we are: We are an Imperial only rank 20 guild focused on PvP (both open - RvR, and instanced - SCs) and RP (roleplaying). In short we're 80% PvP and 20% RP. Don't worry if you're a beginner or if you haven't tried PvP or RP before, we'll be happy to help you out! We organize several events to help out our newest members get experience and gear; we offer advice and training regarding all aspects of the game.

Roster: We're currently 143 strong.

Our goals: RvR and scenario premades as well as weekly RvR and RP events. Be always helpful both to our guildmates and alliance members as well as the whole community.

Alliance: We're part of the Black Crows Alliance (Fatal, Bitterstone Thunderers, Shadows of Divinity, The Eternal Host, The Stirland Milita, King's Order).

Who we're looking for: Players that are interested in all aspects of PvP (RvR and SCs) and roleplaying. Being an experienced PvP player is a plus, but we're welcoming anyone who's willing to learn about their class and teamwork (communication and coordination). While we don't require everyone to be a hardcore roleplayer, we still expect everyone to at the very least have lore-friendly character name and willing to engage in light roleplaying occasionally.

Timezone: We are based primarily in the EU timezone. Though we have a fairly large contingent of NA players.

Voice Communication: We use GameVox. Its usage is heavily recommended for PvP (even if just for listening).

Class and level requirments: Imperial-only, levels 1-40.

Current recruiting priorities: At the moment we need DPS and Healers the most.

Recruiters: Contact Erhart, Morg (Morgus), Jesin (Bereaver), Celekagar or Anuad in-game.

Events: We have several events every week:
- Experience farming (monday),
- Ruin gear farming (wednesday),
- PvP training (thursday) or - RvR with Bitterstone Thunderers (every other thursday),
- RvR roaming (friday),
- Roleplaying (sunday).

Roleplaying: As a general rule, global chats such as World, Guild, Party (Warband) are out of character. Our members decide from themselves how involved they wish to be in roleplaying; it can range from hardcore to light (limited to events).

Guild promotions: After attaining rank 32 and spending two weeks in the guild, all fresh recruits get promoted to the Squire rank. After two months, and rank 40, squires get promoted to Knights.

Guild colours: Blue and Gold (secondary).
Last edited by Skald on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:45 am, edited 36 times in total.

Ads
Joan

Re: Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Post#2 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Good luck with the guild! Always happy to see more RP guilds! See ya on da Battlefield :)
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Blasio

Post#3 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:55 pm

Since the time when Kurgan gifted Ghal Maraz to Sigmar we stand together with the Manlings. We are allies, we hold an oath since. Have we forgotten our oath? Hah! You ask that from a dwarf? We never forget! We will fight together and we will purge together. We will be there when the lasts of us fall facing the tide of darkness or when last of the defilers skull will crack open under our hammers!

Cheers lads!
Tromm umgi!

Skald

Post#4 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Blasio wrote:Since the time when Kurgan gifted Ghal Maraz to Sigmar we stand together with the Manlings. We are allies, we hold an oath since. Have we forgotten our oath? Hah! You ask that from a dwarf? We never forget! We will fight together and we will purge together. We will be there when the lasts of us fall facing the tide of darkness or when last of the defilers skull will crack open under our hammers!

Cheers lads!
Tromm umgi!
Our crusade against Chaos is neverending, as is our zeal! We shall fight and win together!
Joan wrote:Good luck with the guild! Always happy to see more RP guilds! See ya on da Battlefield :)
Thank you all for your support! :)

We're happy to announce that we've joined the Black Crows Alliance! The guild is also expanding steadily :)

Skald

Post#5 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Many new knights joined the fray!

Join the great crusade against of those tained by Chaos and earn unending fame!

CinnamonStickk

Post#6 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:28 pm

Looking good! However that first image makes me look like I'm constipated.

Cin/Lien
War makes monsters of us all.

Skald

Post#7 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:46 pm

This one's better ;)

EW08

Post#8 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:18 am

Greetings, fellow defenders of the Empire.

I played back in live, started playing this around two weeks ago, and I've just hit T4 on my Witch Hunter and I've been looking for a guild to join. I just wanted to ask if you have any player presence on the Oceanic time zones, I live in a GMT +8 time zone country, and if you recruit players in time zones such as mine. Cheers!

Ads
Skald

Post#9 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:09 am

EW08 wrote:Greetings, fellow defenders of the Empire.

I played back in live, started playing this around two weeks ago, and I've just hit T4 on my Witch Hunter and I've been looking for a guild to join. I just wanted to ask if you have any player presence on the Oceanic time zones, I live in a GMT +8 time zone country, and if you recruit players in time zones such as mine. Cheers!
Hello! We have some presence in that time zone, as we have a few Oceanic and NA players, though most of us are in EU timezones. Best contact me or one of the officers in-game!

I've updated information in the OP.

EW08

Post#10 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:06 am

Skald wrote: Hello! We have some presence in that time zone, as we have a few Oceanic and NA players, though most of us are in EU timezones. Best contact me or one of the officers in-game!

I've updated information in the OP.
Good to hear. I'll try and get in touch by this weekend. My WH's name is Exel, currently lv36/rr30.

It's also going to be easier to run with EU guys on weekends (around 5-6 hours time difference) than US players (10-12 hours).