Recent Topics

Ads

Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skald

Re: Knights Panther - Imperial PvP/RP

Post#31 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:13 pm

New knights were tested today:

Ads
Skald

Post#32 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:47 pm

We've just recruited our 100th member!

The guild was badly hit when the DDoS started, but we've rebuilt and are growing stronger than ever!

Join us now and enjoy weekly events we host - we help our members get experience and gear. :) All with organized PvP as our endgame.

Skald

Post#33 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:20 am

The Knights Panther supported our most staunch allies - Bitterstone Thunderers during their campaign.

Glorian

Post#34 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:51 am

Tromm Umgi!
It is not your fault that you are a member of a weakish race.
But You can fight like that good lad Sigmar is with yer.
It is an honor to have you as our allies.

Together we will hold of this Chaos Incursion!

Jsnen

Post#35 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Hello - Zev here

Just to let you know that I'm still alive and intend to return - been kept away by computer issues (faulty hdd, getting an ssd replacement soon) and university stuff.

Honoris Panthera
Zeverein von Jahnburg - Knight of the Blazing Sun 40/40

Skald

Post#36 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Glad to hear you're still here, Zev :-) Hope to see you soon, Honoris Panthera!

Skald

Post#37 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:02 am

Updated the opening post.

Skald

Post#38 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:43 pm

Knights Panther were summoned to Altdorf on urgent chapter house business; a message was sent through secrets channels - "Something rotten in Kislev".

Suspecting involvment of ruinous powers, the knights rode swiftly to Praag, looking for clues. Scouring the ravaged city, they've heard the familar words - "Honoris Panthera!" in the distance. A brother was in danger and the search began. Racing against time they've found a body of a knight, bleeding out in one of the Praag's alleyways. Squire Penda was, by some miracle, still alive.

The knights urged Penda to explain what has transpired.

"A well-connected merchant was to visit Reikland Arms tavern in Altdorf. He’s developed quite the reputation for exquisite quality of his wares as well as his decadent tastes."

"He often traded with the Bitterstone Trading Company, however, so his reputation was solid as stone. He offered me to accompany him to his homeland."

"He was an interesting travelling companion, sharing larger than life stories by the campfire, probably to impress a warrior priest or fluff the matted fur of his own ego. But there was something not right about the man, something behind the eyes…"

"He didn’t appear to sleep and I could not see any signs of exhaustion on his face. We travelled hard and fast, the only thing stopping us was the endurance of his tortured horse! However, sometimes he would get lost in thought mid-sentence as if listening to a whisper in his ear, or mutter to nobody when he thought himself alone. At night, he often left the camp on his own, without weapons. Without weapons! In such an age of reckoning!"

"So of course one fateful night I followed him and heard his scream of some “Feathered Coin”, seemingly oblivious to his surroundings. I’m thankful for that, I’m not much of a gilded-sneak."

"In time, he became paranoid and began voicing his concerns that I was following him. At first jokingly, so I did not put much stock into it."

"We grew frosty with each other as both our suspicions of one another grew and grew. I set out to follow him again, but he must have known and planned for it. I was ambushed. Thrice-cursed motherless warp-scum!"

There was something rotten in Kislev indeed and the knights intended to excise it. Penda's assailants, thinking the warrior priest dead, carelessly revaled their plans:

“The Vessel, the foolish Knight Panther peon Dramther, is ready for the glorious change, brothers. We will usher a new dawn upon the blighted Empire of Man!”

Penda continued...

"I could have been wrong, Sigmar save me, it was like listening to a whisper through a blizzard. Bastards must have struck my skull…"

Dramther. The name that haunted the blue and gold - a loyal brother, lost, his body never recovered. Must be he damned? Could he still be saved? The knights pressed on, determined to follow this matter right to the bitter end, no matter the cost.

Penda led the way.

"All I know now is that we were nearing our journeys end, thus my desperate following of him into that alley back there. He was finally heading northwards."

But they weren't prepared for what was waiting for them. Their greatest fear made flesh - one of their own, wholly consumed, now a willing servant of Tzeentch. A terrifying reminder of how frail humanity was.

"Never suffer any person or thing bearing the mark of Chaos to live while there is breath in your body." - it began as a whisper, the knights dismounted, a louder voice soon followed, the knights unfurled the banner, a chorus, the knights felled the beast.

Let us gather and offer a silent prayer for Knight-Brother Dramther, whatever remains of him now…

Ads
Gobtar

Post#39 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:48 pm

I wish Mythic had fleshed out the other Knights (Panther, Reiksguard, White Wolf) for armour appearences, would have loved to have seen your guild running around in appropriate armour and pelts, with panther pelts.

Skald

Post#40 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Gobtar wrote:I wish Mythic had fleshed out the other Knights (Panther, Reiksguard, White Wolf) for armour appearences, would have loved to have seen your guild running around in appropriate armour and pelts, with panther pelts.
Yeah, it really was a lost opportunity. But there's still hope, if only we could modify the White Lion shoulder items to fit Empire characters...

:twisted: