Recent Topics

Ads

Uzgul Bakraz - Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Deadpxxl

Uzgul Bakraz - Dwarf Guild

Post#1 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Uzgul Bakraz !

- Serious Roleplay Guild.
- Every Dwarfs is needed (Ironbreaker, Slayer, Runepriest and Engineer)
- We help our members to fulfill their destiny, we help them to make their character better and help them into roleplay.
- You can climb in the hierarchy if you prove yourself worthy and be rewarded with prestigious ranks such as Hammerer, Longbeard, Runelord, Daemon Slayer etc...
- We do not require active members, only serious and fun members. Negative people are not welcome and every leaving is definitive. We don’t need cowards, we saw enough during the Great Battle of Karak Norn.
- Goal : Build an army to fight battles that even our ancestors could not have dreamed of. Do RvR with full warbands of Dwarfs.
- Recruitment is not very challenging at first but it will over time. Our gates are open to you, so join us now !

I created the story you’ll read, it explains the genesis of Uzgul Bakraz. It’s an original work happening in Warhammer Fantasy Lore.
I’m not an English speaker so I’d like to apologize for mistakes or inadequate expressions.
Some of the Dwarfs quoted in this story actually exist in Return of Reckoning (real players) and you’ll meet them in the game if you got the chance.
While reading the coming story listen to :

Click here to watch on YouTube

Lore :

[In the library of Altdorf, a mysterious book can be find...]

The Great Battle of Karak Norn

My name is Karadrin, I will tell you the story of the Bloodiest Battle in Dwarfs History. This battle was forgotten… Too much blood had flowed that day, too much honor was lost and too much shame was earned. I’m one of the few who survived.

The « Great Battle » of Karak Norn happened 67 years ago. Back in the days, I was a Longbeard. I received orders from Uthamir Bloodfist, the rightful King of Karak Norn. I was walking with my best friend Imgur Baraksson. We were watching the beautiful Grey Mountains, it was in winter, snow was beautiful at the time. I remember that Imgur told me the reason his son Ungor became a slayer of Karak Kadrin and that he worried for him. While we were talking we were also preparing for the coming battle. We were aware that Greenskins of Karak Eight Peaks marched on us. Their goal was to exterminate us to the last. High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer sent 10 000 Dwarfs to help us. We were 35 000 Dwarfs to protect Karak Norn against an enemy which we didn’t know the number.

At their head Urzogg Irontooth, a vile Orc who aimed to bring down all the Karak. He arrived with an army of 100,000 Greenskins ! Orcs, Goblins, Trolls and other nefarious creatures. We thought we were lost. We expected to be outnumbered but that was pure suicide ! We all looked up to Uthamir, our King. He told us with his deep voice : « Our ancestors are watching us ! No retreat, no surrender ! We’ll take as much as we can with us in the underworld ! » At least he was honest, we had already lost. But we would die together, like brothers. After his long speech, Uthamir told us to make the Fraternity Chain to know who we will have to avenge in case some survived. I took the hand of Buragrim, a crazy but skilled Hammerer, and then the hand of a Longbeard named Bori Grudgekeeper and he took mine.

We were a unit of Longbeards, we were all about 500-700 years old with our huge Gromril armor and no helm ! Ha ! Ha ! Good memories ! I remember my friend Grumbaki yelling : « I don’t need a helmet I got your big ass head in front of me Karadrin ! » It was the last time I saw him, was he still alive ? Was he dead during the battle ? I’ll probably never know. From where I was, I could see Runepriests and Runelords, they were behind us, those guys were old, more than 1500 years for some, and inspired me by their calm and serenity. I also saw some Bitterstone Thunderers, they were sent from Ekrund to help us, some says they are the best Engineers in the Old World, I can tell they were pretty good ! Everybody could hear their noisy cannon. One time, they woke up a beast from the Ancient World in Karak Azul ! Ha ! Ha ! What a mess ! But that’s a story for another time. At their head Lesti Ardisson, he was calm and full of hatred at the same time, he commanded his unit with firmness and rigor ! They respected him. Finally, in first line we could see Hammerers and Ironbreakers, alone they are rocks but united they stand with the strength of a mountain ! Best warriors from the Old World, that’s for sure ! And you expected some Slayers ? Ungrim Ironfist didn’t answered the call, the slayers are often decisive in battle but we didn’t get that luck.

We heard the sound of their steps. They were coming… We heard wild roars, it was not an army but rather a stupid pack of beasts screaming "Waaagh" out loud !

We didn’t know how many sons Uthamir had but two were present that day. His firstborn Garod, a brave Ironbreaker, one of the toughest ! But his other son, Imgor was one of the most feared Dwarf. We didn’t have slayers that day, we had Imgor. I never saw a Dwarf like him, he wanted blood, only blood. Before the fight begins I saw him watching me, it’s like he was watching my soul, people were afraid of him, some thought he was a Daemon, some even said he was a Chaos Dwarf. I felt something bad in him.

Urzogg came on his savage War Boar and yelled : « Uthamir Aye’ll get yo’ hed on me spike ! WAAAGH ! » And his army began to run at us ! Ironbreakers formed a shield wall, Greenskins were running like if they had a Magmadroth behind them ! Orcs arrived and crashed on their shields like eggs on a wall ! You can’t pass a shield wall made by Ironbreakers from Karak Norn, that’s a fact. But then they sent three Giants, they destroyed our first lines, so Uthamir send the Hammerers to bring down those beasts ! And it worked pretty well. I remember the Hammerer Volgograd, he jumped and smashed the knee of a giant with one hit. It was impressive. Among them, Imgor, he was yelling like a Daemon from the Ancient World : « Khazukan Kazakit-Ha* ! Aaaargh ! »

*Look out ! The Dwarfs are on the warpath !

Then Uthamir sent the Longbeards and we pushed Goblins and Orcs off the cliff of the mountain but many of us fell as well. I’ll always have those images of my brothers falling and screaming… One of my them was holding my hand, he was hanging over the void. I saw in his eyes he was scared, his eyes were begging me not to let him go. The snow was slippery, I was starting to fall with him... and I let him fall. I killed him, his screams during his long fall haunted my nights. But the worse was to come.

Even our King was in the battle, with one shield strike he moved 5 Orcs, Uthamir was a beast. We were satisfied how the fight unfolded but then we knew it was over. I saw him, a Savage Orc from the Southlands, he was known by every Dwarfs. One of our biggest grudge, his name was Azhrog Dwarfslayer, he had a necklace with the heads of ancient Dwarfs Kings. He saw Uthamir and jumped on him, he began to ripped off his left arm. Garod was too far and couldn’t help his father. One of Uthamir personal guards, Gorim was smart and tried to get the Orc away from the King, they were fighting like gods, Gorim gave so much power in every hit but the Orc was stronger, he knew he was gonna lose that fight so he asked the Engineers to fire on him, he wanted to sacrifice himself to kill the beast as well. They fired, the explosion was intense, there was nothing but black smoke and then the Dwarfslayer came out of the smoke and ran to the King. Kromnir, the other personal guard tried to protect his King, he gave a headbutt to the beast. Azhrog got a strong opponent for the first time of his life. Personal guards are amongst the strongest warrior, they are the bloodhounds of Kings. Azhrog charged on Kromnir, Uthamir continued to fight with one arm. He tried to behead Azhrog but the Orc was fast. If you can’t defeat an opponent, you can still cheat and Azhrog pushed Kromnir off the cliff ! Kromnir did a long fall in the darkness. Then I stood between Uthamir and Azhrog, I yelled : « Rik* Uthamir ! Get behind me ! » I was going to give my life but then a horn sounded and Azhrog fell back throwing me a frightful look, I knew It wasn’t over with him. Greenskins were bringing Black Orcs into the fight.

*King

Uthamir saw his personal guards die, he saw his army dying, Dwarfs were screaming in pain, some couldn’t breath, they were crushed under the corpse of a Giant, they were begging for help, we were outnumbered. Did our King lost hope ? Was he crazy ? He did something nobody has ever done. He pulled from his pocket a stick of dynamite, he put it in his mouth, lit it like a wooden pipe and raced into the Orc army and exploded killing hundreds of Black Orcs. I saw things in my life but that was crazy even for a Dwarf.

When Uthamir died, Garod dropped his shield and his hammer and killed Orcs with his bare hands, he became nothing more than a savage, he jumped on their heads and bit them. It was a terrifying scene. Some Dwarfs thought it was over when they saw their King suicide himself and his son Garod becoming crazy, they began to escape the fight. Imgor didn’t say a word, he didn’t move for 10 seconds... I saw anger in his eyes. If rage and hatred were a person, it was him. Dwarfs were running back next to him and then he put his big hand on the chest of an Ironbreaker, he looked at him with pure anger and killed him with his axe yelling : « Thagi* ! ». Every Dwarfs running back were stopped by Imgor and killed. We heard nothing but screams and noisy cannon from the Bitterstones Thunderers. We didn’t know what was happening, what to do, we had lost so much. There was no more king, no more hope…

*Traitor !

And that’s when I heard a big scream, it was a Dwarf warcry. « Uzgul Bakraz* ! » This cry was violent, even Dwarfs of Karak Hirn said they heard it. Everybody stopped the fight and watched a Dwarf full of blood, he was all gory. Garod was yelling like if Grimnir himself took control of him : « Uzgul ! Uzgul Bakraz ! » Dwarfs began to regain hope and followed : « Uzgul Bakraz Rik Garod ! Rik Garod ! » It was at this moment he became our new King. Those words gave us courage, hope and strength to overcome fea.……………

*Dead Berserkers

[It seems some pages of the book were torn off here]

If you want to know how the battle ended, wait for the next pages to be find.

Rumors said that after his odious crimes, Imgor was asked to become a slayer but he refused. He said he did the right thing and disappeared in the Black Mountains. One of the Dwarfs killed by Imgor was Gumthorr’s father. He got a personal grudge against the brother of Garod.
Karadrin saw enough and decided to become a Runepriest.
Garod is building an army against a bigger threat, ennemies from the Ancient World are coming..

The Rebirth of Gumthorr

Before the battle, Uthamir knew somehow the fight wouldn’t play in our favor. He asked Gumthorr Grimmbeard, a brave Dwarf that showed heroic behavior in the past, to travel to Karak Kadrin to learn why Ungrim Ironfist didn’t answered the call. If someone could take the job, it was him.

Gumthorr took the road to the North, the Black Mountains were full of dangers and time was running out, he couldn’t take a safer path. He left with four other Dwarfs : Borhek, Torig, Baragir and Drengk. Borhek was a strong but impetuous Hammerer of Karak Norn, Torig was a young Ranger from Karak Hirn. Baragir was an Irondrakes from Zhufbar and Drengk was a Master Engineer from the Bitterstone Thunderers.

The four Dwarfs were walking thought the Black Mountains, they were accustomed to walk long distances. Black Mountains are sparsely populated, but it remains a dangerous place. Vile creatures often lost themselves there… After two days of walking, they heard screams and noises, the noise of war ! They could see a huge battle in the valley below opposing the Empire against the Greenskins. The young Torig wanted to fight and help the Empire but Gumthorr caught him and told him : “It’s a noble act but everyone has his own battles. It’s not ours.” Then something was falling from the sky, an Orc Warboss crashed on a rock a few meters from them. Baragir yelled : “By Grimnir ! Orcs fall from the sky now ?” Drengk replied : “He didn’t fall from the sky, he fell from his mount and it will try to find his boss, we have to get out of here, now !” Borhek was grumpy : “So what ? I’m hungry, free food, who wants some ?” Then they heard a frightful roar… Gumthorr said : “Tell me it’s your belly Baragir…”

It was a Maw-Krusha from the North diving down on them. Their bellow is loud enough to rupture organs, pop eyeballs and pulverise bones. One of the most feared creatures in the Old World. The Dwarfs didn’t think twice, they charged like a pack of Rhinox on the beast. Gumthorr shot with his Drakefire Pistol from one hand and strike with his axe from the other hand. It was impressive. However, a Maw-Krusha isn’t a poor little Wyvern, it’s a huge flying creature capable of eating a little town of the Empire in a few minutes just for pleasure. The beast ignored Borhek and Torig blows. She was attracted by Gumthorr’s armor, this armor was full of memories and smelt ancient wars. Maw-Krusha loves war. It took his left foot, throw him in the air and ate it with one bite ! We heard Gumthorr screaming in pain under the pressure of the fangs, Baragir fired with his deadly fire-spewing Drakegun but he took a wing stroke from the Maw-Krusha and fell unconscious, the beast caught him and began to munch him !

After one minute of fight, Borhek was still hitting the beast like if he was forging a hammer in the Great Forge of Karaz-a-Karak ! Torig fought with all he had but the beast crushed him with a blow of unprecedented violence, there was nothing left of him, only a piece of armor with some flesh. Drengk was firing, hiding behind a rock but the beast was angry cause she couldn’t caught him and was still taking damages from the Thunderer so the Maw-Krusha started to fly. Borhek stubborn as a Dwarf had planted his axe on the right wing of the beast and was flying as well ! Borhek began to ripped his wing, he remained sticked but the beast was going up and up. After two minutes of flying, Borhek began to let it go. But he heard something... a distant sound... « Khazuk ! Khazuk ! Khazuk !* » And he saw bullet holes in the belly of the beast but it was coming from the inside ! It was Gumthorr who tried to get out ! The Maw-Krusha had his belly full of blood and couldn't handle more pain. The creature went crashing in the Black Water northernmost. Gumthorr got out of the carcass. Baragir was still alive but badly hurt, one leg left and a broken hand. But we left nobody back, it’s a golden rule !

*Look out ! The Dwarfs are on the warpath !

The Dwarfs that were sent initially by Uthamir Bloodfist were in the belly of the Maw-Krusha, half digest. Borhek and Gumthorr used the carcass to made a raft and join the shores of the Lake. Drengk was there, waiting for them with wild rams he tamed. And they continue their trip to Karak Kadrin...

[It seems pages were torn off here as well]

“Urk ? Naaah, Thaggoraki !”

There was a time when our enemies weren’t that prestigious…

Talabheim, 34 years ago, 72 000 inhabitants. And one day, wastes, nothing, only corpses.
Archdeacon Absalom from the “Imperial Inquisition” was charged by Emperor Karl Franz to elucidate this mystery. Absalom was loyal but not suicidal, he decided to hire someone to do the job for him. He needed people ready to go where nobody else would. He heard about that depraved mercenary army that does any job if you put the price. He asked for a meeting with the King of Uzgul Bakraz, Garod Bolgadrakk.

They met few days later in a small village between Altdorf and Talabheim, and talked about that case. Archdeacon Absalom went straight to the goal : “King Garod, we need your precious services… An empire city was vanished in one night ! There’s only corpses left, half eaten by ra..” “50 000.” said Garod. The archdeacon followed : “Excuse me, my lord, what do you mean ? Are you asking for 50 000 gold ?! This is madness, we are in times of war, we can’t offer you more than 25 000 gold.” “50 000.” repeated Garod. Absalom felt embarassed : “Please King Garod, understand that we have our own problems, we have a war coming against the Von Carstein. We can’t offer you that much, 35 000 gold is my last price.” Garod replied : “Oh. Then it will be 50 000.” Absalom was displeased but he had no other choices : “Mmh ok, ok. I don’t want a war with the Dwarfs.”

Ungor, the thane of Uzgul Bakraz, asked : “So, tell us details, how can 72 000 manlings disappear in one night ?! Beastmen, Chaos Dwarfs searching for new slaves, Skavens ?” The archdeacon almost spit out : “Skavens ?! This is a myth ! Heresy ! Those ratmen doesn't exist !”
Every Dwarfs in the room began to laugh : “Ha ! Ha ! Ha !”
Garod didn’t say a word and looked up at Dargo Ironbeard, the famous blacksmith who had forged the axe of Ungrim Ironfist, and they both understand eachother about the coming threat…
Garod finished the meeting : “Job will be done, whateverr is that devilrry, we’ll put an end to it ! Uzgul Bakraz !”

And we left… We headed to Talabheim, a city built in a gigantic crater, one of the best protection against any invader. We were quite suprised that everybody disappeared in one single night... We finally arrived and we found a ghost town with corpses of manling from the Empire as the archdeacon told us. No witnesses. But there was a smell in the air, an odor of death and black magic running in the streets of Talabheim. Hammerer Dargo Ironbeard was quite familiar with that smell : “Grrrr, carefull, I rememberr that smell !” Dargo seemed upset, everybody started to question him. Imrog threw him : “Urk ?” “Naaah, Thaggoraki* !” We followed this smell for a long moment and arrived to the entry of an abandonned mine. We were walking for days, we decided to rest before going in : “Aye, everybody, we’ll sleep here fo’ the night !” said Hammerer Bohrek Imgursson.

*Skavens

We were preparing for our expedition in the mine, we were talking around a fire that we made. Boobooh, one of the engineer, was completly drunk and wanted to bring his cannon in the mine, we told him that he was crazy.
Then Ungor Imgursson and Rekkir Dovrehall told us how they met. It was 3 years ago, Rekkir wanted to take on a Varghulf flying around Karak Kadrin. He asked Thally Stormbringer, another slayer, if he wanted to come with him but he refused, he prefered to duel other slayers in Karak Kadrin. Rekkir decided to go after the beast alone with his huge axe. When he finally found the creature at the top of a snowy peak, he charged ! He striked the daemon but got knocked out from a wing swipe. The Varghulf was a female, she didn’t ate him but took him in his lair for her kids. When she was arrived, she threw Rekkir on the ground, but five Trolls came out to attack the beast ! The Varghulf took off and let Rekkir on the ground unconscious.
The Trolls were upset to see the flying beast took off but what was their suprise when they saw a Dwarf on the ground half naked. They took the slayer, put him in a pot and began to cook him, he was burning in boiling water, he was still unconscious and even his eyes burned, Rekkir lost the left eye and 70% of the right one.
Trolls didn't had time to finish to prepare their meal that they heard : “Grom Un Garaz* !” Then a bunch of angry Hammerers in black armors came in : “You ugly fak ! Scums ! Kulgur* me brothers !” and killed the Trolls, at their head, the slayer Ungor Imgursson. He found Rekkir unconscious burning in the pot but still alive. Ungor took him on his back : “That ain’t a way to die forr a slayerr !” and brought it back with him.
Finally Igharm told us a disgusting story about 2 Squigs 1 Orc and we fell asleep.

*Brave and Fearless ! *The art of cooking Trolls

When we woke up, we asked some to stay and stop everybody who would like to enter : “Boobooh, you’ll stay here with your cannon and protect the entry !” said Ungor. We didn’t wait more, we entered in this dark mine and walked, walked and walked for a really long time. We were going deeper and deeper. It was pure blackness ! At the end, we couldn’t see eachother.
The Kazakul* of Uzgul Bakraz were leading the way, two of them, orphan brothers, Khornigold Troggmakaz and Khornigald Okdrengi were relentless warriors, Garod recruited them 15 years ago, they were in an arena fighting against a Cygor, naked. They were slaved in that clandestine arena hold by lowlife humans. Garod, watched the fight and saw them killed the Cygor, he saw that Khornigold was the brain and Khornigald was the legs. They were working together as one ! Then the King ordered his Undi* to kill everybody in the arena and recruited the two brothers.

*Warlord *Guard

There was a calm atmosphere in that mine, maybe too calm…
Khornigold yelled : “Ràgnar, stop touching my bearrd with ya sticky hands !” Ràgnar replied : “I’m not even near you, Hazkal* !” “Rrrrr then who’s the unbaraki* touchin' me beard ?!” answered Khornigold.

*A fiery young warrior *Oathbreaker, an extreme insult

"SHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !"

Kazakul Khornigold killed the rat on the moment but it was maybe already too late :"Faking rats ! Everrrybody, stay rready !"
And then we heard screams coming from everywhere ! We were surrounded by a horde of skavens !

We were ready for that kind of enemy, the only problem was that we couldn’t see anything ! We were beginning to hit with our axes like bulls hitting eachother, it was a mess !
Hammerer Volgograd was hitting with his axe : “Herrr, skavens have shields now ?!” Bjornbrylla seemed confused : “It’s me !! You idiot !” We couldn’t see anything, we heard some Dwarfs dying and we would all die soon if we couldn’t see those Thaggoraki !

Afterwards, Garod yelled : “Brumma, Brummer, FIRE !” and without waiting, engineers were shooting like crazy ! With the sparks of the shots, we could see our enemies ! We slayed everyone of them and Kazakul Khornigald told : “Maybe morre coming, stay rready !” Our King screamed : "We will wipe everry scums in the mine and I won’t brreak such an oath ! Ut arm kol throng !* "

*We are the black army !

And we continued our walk in hell. We were on our guard, it was only the first wave. At one point they could be heard with their groans of dirty rats ! We were moving slowly and quietly. And at this moment, we saw the nature of this misfortune, a warpstone ! A warpstone is a chaos stone that attracts rats like the plague ! We knew what we had to do, exterminate those filthy scums and destroy the stone.
We were trying to find a good plan, there was hundreds of skavens maybe thousands. While we were talking about a plan, we heard noises, a fighting noise :"Grrr Ut arm grom* !" and we ran to the noises and we saw Tuma and Damwalin, two young warriors of Uzgul Bakraz, fighting with a Skaven Assassin. They killed him but it was too late, we were spotted, Garod was upset but we had to fight without plan !

*We are brave !

Still, we were destroying them, we were cutting them like we cut meat, heads, arms, legs, we cut everything ! It was some slave rat, cannon fodder ! One of our leader was yelling like an elgi, Ironbreaker Bumba, he was a dwarf from a far far region, in fact we never understood where he came from but, he was one of the greatest leader of the Old World. Bumba yelled : "Get yo ass over ir ! Wi wont let dem approtch da King ! Afta dis fight, imma drik to forget dis mess ! Beta giv me a reason tu not kill ya !" And then a group of Stormvermin, the best of their kind arrived ! They were followed by the famous Nurglitch ‘Arch Plague Lord of Clan Pestilens’

Langktrommi* Imgur Baraksson already met him long time ago : "Grrrarrggh, bastard ! I’ll handle that’ filthy rrat myself !" He charged like a Gorebull on Nurglitch but a Poison Wind Globadier sent a wind globe on him ! He was knocked out ! Ungor Imgursson saw his father unconscious and became mad ! Undi Nolan, Kazaki Bohrek and Gov Ungor tore everyone apart to get Imgur back. We were fighting but there were tons of skavens, we were walking on their head while fighting ! We were heavily outnumbered ! We had to find a solution and fast ! Undi Grock proposed : "Follow me ! NOW !" We didn’t have choice so we followed, we were turning back ! Kazaki Damwalin : "Grock ! You faking coward ! Kill him guys !"
We were throwing our axes at him but then he brought us on a small bridge, only space for two persons and we understood Grock tactic ! Grock :"Now we’re fighting 2v2 ! Get rrready !"

*Longbeard

We fought on this bridge, two Ironbreakers of Uzgul Bakraz against two Stormvermin ! Khornigold and Khornigald were fighting like beasts and we were behind them, we hold them so they cannot fall and still slay those scums ! Nurglitch understood our tactic and sent a Rat-Ogre ! We get out of the bridge, there was only that half rat half ogre running on that little bridge. He was smashing every skavens and was running to us ! Garod knew that when that beast would reach us, it’ll be over. Garod began to run in the direction of the Rat-Ogre, there were about to meet on the bridge ! And we heard a loud sound, the impact was unprecedented violence. Garod was in bad shape but his armor saved him ! The Rat-Ogre was beginning to beat our King to death, we had to do something but if we dare to go on the Bridge, it would break with our respective weights and everybody would die. We were out of ideas, we were watching our King getting beaten like a doll and then we heard : "BAOOOOOOM !" It was a cannonball that decimated the Rat-Ogre ! We all looked and see Boobooh with his cannon all happy and drunk, we were happy to see him for 1 second, then the mine began to collapse ! Kazakul Khornigold screamed : "EVERRYBODY OUT !" He ran to take the injured King on his back and they ran to the exit ! Karaki Tuma : "KRUNK* ! Get the fak out !" We managed to emerge unscathed and all the ground collapsed on them. They couldn't survive, we assume that the stone was destroyed, our job was done.

*A disaster, an underground rock fall

After that story, we know that Dwarfs from Uzgul Bakraz created Skaven Cloaks as a memory of Talabheim.

Definition :

Uzgul Bakraz has many meanings in Khazalid, the most common stands for « Dead Berserkers »
It means every Uzgul Bakraz Dwarfs have lost something or did something unforgivable that makes them « Dead » in a way. Those warriors are amongst the best and often have a Berserker behavior in combat. They prefer to all die than retreat. That’s why they are so powerful.
This battle showed us that some Dwarfs had no honor, and that’s why King Garod of Uzgul Bakraz created this special army.
Last edited by Deadpxxl on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Garod - Ironbreaker (Uzgul Bakraz)
Ungor - Daemon Slayer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Karadrin - Runepriest (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgur - Longbeard (Uzgul Bakraz)
Brogarr - Engineer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgor - Hammerer

Ads
Mcgotrek

Re: Uzgul Bakraz

Post#2 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Good read dawi :)
You have my gun... and spanner.... and powder .... and cannon!
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Deadpxxl

Post#3 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate ! Hope to see you on the battlefield !
Imgor - Hammerer

Glorian

Post#4 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:53 pm

Aye, very good read.
The Server need to get back up and me loosing my login bug....

Deadpxxl

Post#5 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:59 pm

I didn't know if people would read all the story, it makes me happy !
Imgor - Hammerer

Kov

Post#6 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:33 pm

KROMNIR LIVES! " UZGUL BAKRAZ! "

Nice read man. Making the guild again once the server is back up? That's good we will get back to the rank in no time.

Deadpxxl

Post#7 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Kov wrote:KROMNIR LIVES! " UZGUL BAKRAZ! "

Nice read man. Making the guild again once the server is back up? That's good we will get back to the rank in no time.
Uzgul Bakraz ! Yes, we already waited more than a week and no news, I think it's more intelligent to recreate it now and yeah we'll recover our former glory in no time ! Hehe Kromnir survived this crazy fall !
Imgor - Hammerer

Krieg92

Post#8 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:39 am

I would love to lend me gun to the cause!

Ads
Kov

Post#9 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:27 am

Krieg92 wrote:I would love to lend me gun to the cause!
We'll see you once the server is up. Just pm Deadpxxl on the forums your name of your in-game character. Soon the Glory of Karak Norn will return, Uzgul Bakraz.

@Deadpxxl
So since we are using a known Karak as Karak Norn, however limited it is, I'm going to try to post something to give an understanding of the Grey Mountains and the Karak itself. These will be more or less websites with information regarding Karak Norn. I'm sure you know much of the lore about Norn and it's fall and it's recapture. But it will be good to flesh out the lore of the Guild when the server has downtime like this. With the 'Age of Sigmar' I seriously doubt any retcon with the fantasy world and is left as is, so it is safe to create something like history for a place that doesn't have much about it other than saying it is important in the Grey mountains.
Spoiler:
Very short summary but is worth it if it's an introduction to the Karak.

The Lexicanum has a quite extensive account of much of the history of Warhammer fantasy and is a good site for any faction or thing that is Warhammer fantasy related.

Warhammer wiki page about Karak Norn itself. It shows some interesting things but mainly bare bones like the rest of the pages I can find on the subject.

That is all I can gather about Karak Norn and it's limited history about the Karak itself. A summary of these links is mainly Karak Norn is an old hold of the Grey Mountains. They have problems with Skaven and Wood Elves and use flame cannons and bolt throwers which are famously set in front of their gates. They have invented Air balloons for their steep, mountainous terrain. There is a 'king' but not officially, his name is Brokk Ironpick and a queen named Thurma. I don't see anything that says that is an official naming of the two characters so we can safely ignore them.

If anyone posts any more links then I will add them too.
I am thinking of writing my own lore for my character Kromnir and other characters of mine like Gaddrim, Curist, & Brungni. They will most likely be posted in an 'introduce yourself' or on pastebin.

Deadpxxl

Post#10 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:49 am

@Krieg92 It will be a pleasure to have you at our side !

@Kov Really good idea to flesh out the lore of Uzgul Bakraz during downtime of the server ! And yes, Karak Norn is a Karak with no official King so I was free to create something. And more pages of the book "The Great Battle of Karak Norn" will be found as well !

Add some lore to our Dwarfs will only make them more interesting, great idea !
Imgor - Hammerer