Recent Topics

Ads

Uzgul Bakraz - Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grimbjorn

Re: Uzgul Bakraz

Post#11 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:01 am

No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth! Uzgul Bakraz !

Ads
Deadpxxl

Post#12 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:32 am

Grimbjorn wrote:No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth! Uzgul Bakraz !
Ha ! ha ! That's what I want to hear ! Uzgul Bakraz !
Garod - Ironbreaker (Uzgul Bakraz)
Ungor - Daemon Slayer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Karadrin - Runepriest (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgur - Longbeard (Uzgul Bakraz)
Brogarr - Engineer (Uzgul Bakraz)
Imgor - Hammerer

magter3001

Post#13 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:41 am

Nice read :)

I had to read it out loud as an old longbeard dwarf to really get my roleplaying going :P
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Deadpxxl

Post#14 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 am

magter3001 wrote:Nice read :)

I had to read it out loud as an old longbeard dwarf to really get my roleplaying going :P
It warms my Dwarf heart to know that people have enjoyed this story. It 's the way it should be read ! Hehe ! :D
Imgor - Hammerer

NectaneboII
Banned

Re: Uzgul Bakraz - Dwarf Guild

Post#15 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:22 am

It would be an honour , to fight alongside you .
As Heldenhammer did , so shall His Empire !

Deadpxxl

Post#16 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:40 am

NectaneboII wrote:It would be an honour , to fight alongside you .
As Heldenhammer did , so shall His Empire !
We will fight alongside the Empire and put our vanity aside, a bigger threat grows in the shadow !
Imgor - Hammerer

RyanMakara

Post#17 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:32 pm

"Never forget a grudge. If you let your mind wander from the task at hand, you're better off dead, t' me."

I've actually been planning on writing a backstory for my own character Gumthorr for the longest time, but I cannot for the life of me get a solid grasp on a consistent enough story. Kinda happens when you switch outfits and allegiances so often. That may actually be one of the traits I can use, though...

Deadpxxl

Post#18 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 pm

RyanMakara wrote:"Never forget a grudge. If you let your mind wander from the task at hand, you're better off dead, t' me."

I've actually been planning on writing a backstory for my own character Gumthorr for the longest time, but I cannot for the life of me get a solid grasp on a consistent enough story. Kinda happens when you switch outfits and allegiances so often. That may actually be one of the traits I can use, though...
Hehe it seems Gumthorr got a big grudge against another Dwarf ! It's a good start ! Other pages from the "Great Battle of Karak Norn" will be find and I'm sure Gumthorr had a big role to play during this battle ;)
Imgor - Hammerer

Ads
YUKO

Post#19 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:50 pm

LOL. Ûzgul Bâkraz does not mean "dead berserkers", its an expression in neo-khâzal for "darkness against" whentossing a guard as a Ironbreaker, my character shouts that for the last twelve months in game when using guard.
I have also noted and informed you that many times before, not sure why you continued that path when I gave you a better option. I find this guild highly inaccurate and if anything weird.

Edit: It will be very weird as my guildmates shout "ûzgul bâkraz" when they nothing to do with this guild. Thanks for making the trouble.
Last edited by YUKO on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deadpxxl

Post#20 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:00 pm

YUKO wrote:LOL. Ûzgul Bâkraz does not mean "dead berserkers", its an expression in neo-khâzal for "darkness against" whentossing a guard as a Ironbreaker, my character shouts that for the last twelve months in game when using guard.
I have also noted and informed you that many times before, not sure why you continued that path when I gave you a better option.
Sorry to disappoint you but it means "Dead Berserkers" in Khazalid, moreover, Dwarfs do not speak Icelandic as you do. I'm afraid I feel jealousy ? I've never been rude to you, I have always remained polite. You have already informed me of this ? I don't think so. You just send me an invitation in your guild and I told you that was not possible because I created mine with my brother and I couldn't abandon the project. Your guild is a six people guild, how is it a better option ?
Imgor - Hammerer