Recent Topics

Ads

TVL the love boat sails again

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tarbrys

Re: TVL the love boat sails again

Post#51 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:39 pm

zwerrie wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:41 am Still looking for teamplayers
RP and KOTBS
<3
we don't need RP. That's all

Ads
zwerrie

Post#52 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:52 am

looking for friendly players <3

Selenus

Post#53 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm

Hey Zwerrie, I'm looking for a guild for my 16 runepriest. 20 years or so mmo experience since UO and DAOC, but never played tons on RoR.

What do you guys run? Looking for a guild that does scenarios/orvr and some leveling too. Contact me on my runepriest, Selenusmoo

Specialpatrol

Post#54 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:02 am

Hi
Selenus wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm Hey Zwerrie, I'm looking for a guild for my 16 runepriest. 20 years or so mmo experience since UO and DAOC, but never played tons on RoR.

What do you guys run? Looking for a guild that does scenarios/orvr and some leveling too. Contact me on my runepriest, Selenusmoo
Hi Selenus.

GL of TVL here. Thanks for the interest. We’re not recruiting currently (except specifically needed classes of minimum rank 40/40).

But you’re welcome to toss me a pm, if you’re still looking for a guild, when you get leveled up.

Our focus are mainly smallscale 6-/12-man play with an even mix of orvr and scenarios. The mentality is laidback and mature, but also focused, when needed. Discord and a willingness to respec for group needs are a must.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X