Recent Topics

Ads

Anyone want me? I'm special

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arthic

Anyone want me? I'm special

Post#1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Been playing for a couple of months, and just want to make some friends, and eventually play together. I have a whole roster of T2 characters right now that I'm playing nightly, mostly rvr/scenarios, some minor exp grinding. I play through all my order characters for a month or so, then switch over and play all my destro characters for a month or so. I have no real interest in powerleveling, though I'll kill some champs here and there to speed up the process, but I genuinely believe in trying to enjoy what battles there are to be found in T2/3 because once you get to T4, it's going to become pretty familiar territory fast, and for eternity thereafter.

Any guilds out there want to pick up a new player that won't be in T4 for a while? My playtime is generally NA (EST) from 9PM - 12 AM. And I have TeamSpeak 3, or Discord, used to have Mumble.

If so, just let me know when you're on next and what in-game name to message.

Ads
Kragg

Re: Anyone want me? I'm special

Post#2 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Good luck on finding a guild! I would invite you into the Bitterstone Thunderers but we are a rather niche guild. Dwarfs only and roleplay on top of that too.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

StormX2
Game Master

Post#3 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Got a spot for you

On Destro :twisted:

Thelen

Post#4 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:33 pm

On Order try Fatal (lots of players online, and Avocetti runs WBs nightly), or Shadows of Divinity (same alliance, but more focus on 6-man action). Its a great alliance with tons of stuff going on.

Arthic

Post#5 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:34 am

Sooo, so far, my attempts to get communications info from either SoD or Fatal haven't met with any positive reception. Just trying to get to know some folks who play so I can see who I like listening to or talking with.

Waaghaa

Post#6 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 am

Ah, your one of the lost, you need to roll Destro m8, we'll take care of you.
Spoiler:

StormX2
Game Master

Post#7 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:46 am

Thelen wrote:On Order try Fatal (lots of players online, and Avocetti runs WBs nightly), or Shadows of Divinity (same alliance, but more focus on 6-man action). Its a great alliance with tons of stuff going on.
come back to destro lol just saw you log in the guild roster lol

Thelen

Post#8 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:06 am

StormX2 wrote:
Thelen wrote:On Order try Fatal (lots of players online, and Avocetti runs WBs nightly), or Shadows of Divinity (same alliance, but more focus on 6-man action). Its a great alliance with tons of stuff going on.
come back to destro lol just saw you log in the guild roster lol
Had to check mail :D

Burnt out with destro for a bit. The hiatus continues. Love seeing the Savvy groups in scens though.

Ads