Recent Topics

Ads

NEW ORDER PROJECT : AGI coordination

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dogstar

Re: NEW ORDER PROJECT : AGI coordination

Post#21 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:35 pm

here here!

Ads
Marsares

Post#22 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Good initiative and it should be applauded, rather than derailed by who used the right strategy/execution or whatnot.

Since the demise of King's Own, what Order lacked has been a solid WB sized guild that can have a high impact on the campaign. Some other guilds have made valiant efforts, but were either not up to full strength, under-geared or going through a learning curve.

In my experience, Order has too many smaller guilds and getting them organised together is what Order really needs. And in doing so, it may create something elusive that this game currently lacks from live: realm pride.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Tholkienn

Post#23 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:19 am

I say yeah, order have max 2FG, 1 wb if alliance.
Not enough tanks with shield and balls.

lastalien

Post#24 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:58 am

roadkillrobin wrote:Its a good idea. Just remember to spread out a bit ;) If you use blob formation Destro is forced to bring a bigger blob formation. (wich we usally can) And if the numbers fails us we will simply ignore fighting in the open and run RC's for maximum anoyance until we can form a bigger blob ;)
Zerg arises whenever Realm loses, it is normal psychology. Until you can perform on their own goal, the guild and the wb will be run separately.
Tholkienn wrote:Projet reloaded, we are in touch with CNTK and INQUISITORS
We are coordinated with you yesterday in TM? I remember the WB with guild members CNTK. Our guild leader was in your TS (He played yesterday Cesarevich)
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Buran

Post#25 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:11 pm

lastalien wrote:We are coordinated with you yesterday in TM? I remember the WB with guild members CNTK. Our guild leader was in your TS (He played yesterday Cesarevich)
Yes, we got a lot of fun yeasterday

Click here to watch on YouTube
Last edited by Buran on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

HICKS1986
Banned

Post#26 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:15 am

....another one of these posts again.

coordination starts off with small scale i've never heard of your guild so i can only determine you have had no impact on the coordinated 6v6 front so that said you really don't have the credibility or the leadership credentials to even theory craft or ask for others to follow you.

I agree with shaggy your guild has had BAD lapses in judgement and to say order isn't coordinated is an insult AND INCORRECT order has devastating guilds and the reason you don't know about them is the because they don't want you anywhere near them as you run failbands and attempt to coordinate in region chat of all places essentially letting the xrealmers know how the fight is progressing while the skilled groups kite and tear destruction apart elsewhere.

kick half your guild and get 6 or even 12 reliable people who can take a command

YOU

ARE

NOT

SUPPOSED

TO

MEET

ZERG

WITH

ZERG

Tholkienn

Post#27 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:06 am

HICKS1986 wrote:....another one of these posts again.

coordination starts off with small scale i've never heard of your guild so i can only determine you have had no impact on the coordinated 6v6 front so that said you really don't have the credibility or the leadership credentials to even theory craft or ask for others to follow you.

I agree with shaggy your guild has had BAD lapses in judgement and to say order isn't coordinated is an insult AND INCORRECT order has devastating guilds and the reason you don't know about them is the because they don't want you anywhere near them as you run failbands and attempt to coordinate in region chat of all places essentially letting the xrealmers know how the fight is progressing while the skilled groups kite and tear destruction apart elsewhere.

kick half your guild and get 6 or even 12 reliable people who can take a command

YOU

ARE

NOT

SUPPOSED

TO

MEET

ZERG

WITH

ZERG
Bla bla bla, don't know a 6 man who speak to /1 oe 2.

Tholkienn

Post#28 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:50 pm

A trick, that we can do a better communication:

First thing first, what is a whisper list ?
So this function in TS3 allows you to assign a key and choose who you want talk to. Whatever the channel they are.
Very convenient to create "talk groups", for targeted information (ex: counting and positions of foes, useful information for specific classes ... etc)

Let's go for what matter to us :
The Whisper list would allow us to coordinate multiple groups on a same area and give them the important information (3 groups goes on this objective, we go defending the portal, ... etc). To do that; we will settle on a common TS where "raids leaders/ communication manager" will meet each other and discuss together.
Video tutorial here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XepEJHOItpE

So, simple to do.
To verify that everything works smoothly, you should have a special sound on triggering of your key, and have a red dot on TS3 nickname and people in your whisper list.

Little complication, for those who are already on raid on another TS3:
You have to put in place a "switch serveur", it means a key that allows you to switch from a TS server to another, without having to do Alt-Tab, because ou can only speak on one server at a time.
(Fureur can settle a TS said communication for the order to dispose)
• Go to "Options", then "Keyboard Shortcuts"
• Select "Add"
• Lower, enter to "advanced settings" and select "server Tab", then "Next server tab"
• Assign a key (at the top of the window). I advise you a key next to the one you use for your Whisper list because you're going to smash those two.

Ads