Recent Topics

Ads

NEW ORDER PROJECT : AGI coordination

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: NEW ORDER PROJECT : AGI coordination

Post#11 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:33 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:Better than you would know.
What Shaggy is meaning that we are actually doing this at the moment and the last two weeks were quite effective.

And we don't have a single software solution.
WB leaders join channels on the other WB leaders groups.

Ads
zulnam

Post#12 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 pm

This is a horrible idea! It will ruin the order community. It will bring communism into the ranks of the holy Empire!

I oppose!

Signed,
Ttly an order player srsly u guys
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Dogstar

Post#13 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:58 pm

This project is the type I have been thinking of how to implement for some time.

Before this thread devolves into a maelstrom, I would like to put myself out there and say that I will support any action taken by any order guild for unity and coordination. Contact me and we can organise something.

With that said let’s face the real issue, there are many many guilds out there, but how many run a full Warband? None that I have seen. The closest I have been is leading an alliance Warband which approached the full 24 people but never actually had 24 people sustained for a length of time.

The problems as I see it are three fold.

Language - Not every guild speaks the same language and I agree that this is going to be a challenging obstacle to overcome.
Prime time – Not every player plays at the same time.
Preciousness (the most important) this really irks me, the irrational value people put on “their” guild we have limited number of players, there are far too many guilds. Leave your guild if it has no active players and you join an active guild.

The solution as I see it.

Language – Separate guild for different languages (already exists)
Prime time – I understand that this is going to be difficult to manage but coordination with guild will help. For example if each guild runs a warband on a specific night for a specified time. Each day of the week there will always be a organised order presence in the lakes.
Preciousness – Seriously sort it out.

I would love to see one massive active order guild, helping new players organising Warband / SC groups /Lairs etc.

The real project should be the unification of the guilds. Why be segregated, when together we are strong! Why have to communicate over multiple voice comms when one guild / one alliance could all utilise the same software.

In the end we are the community we decide what it is like to play order.

I call for the unification of the Order guilds!

Thanks for reading.

Thorba

Post#14 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:44 pm

You are already coordinated, very well, in writing, less well. Why not tried something more modern, we are in 2017, speech is faster than written words. The time to say "attention destru bus bypasses the right", we are already all dead.
So I propose you a project to unite, no matter what we have done or not in the past, I speak to you now, will we unite on the same vocal, or play each of our side?
We could try at least, and if it does not work and well at least we will have tried. What does that cost you? Install Teamspeak? Log in?
We must overcome the appriori that we have between the guilds, learn to know us, not to be afraid, the enemies are destru.
What do you say ? What do you say ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4-rCROcsM

Thorba

Post#15 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:13 am

Already 4 guilds that participate in the project,
keep on,
do not be afraid,
you are welcome

:arrow: The procedure is simple: PM me or reply at this topic to obtain the address of vocal, and so start a new era for our faction!

Edennae

Post#16 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:16 am

Courage les amis

Tholkienn

Post#17 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:11 pm

It's aborded, seems order prefere to write for coordonate.

Tholkienn

Post#18 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:51 am

Projet reloaded, we are in touch with CNTK and INQUISITORS !!!

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#19 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:33 am

Its a good idea. Just remember to spread out a bit ;) If you use blob formation Destro is forced to bring a bigger blob formation. (wich we usally can) And if the numbers fails us we will simply ignore fighting in the open and run RC's for maximum anoyance until we can form a bigger blob ;)

Tholkienn

Post#20 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 am

The projet is not to blob, but to coordonates forces.