Recent Topics

Ads

NEW ORDER PROJECT : AGI coordination

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Thorba

NEW ORDER PROJECT : AGI coordination

Post#1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:02 am

Hello,

I introduce myself, Thorbadin, member of the guild FUREUR.

We have a new crazy project right now.
It concerns Warhammer Online, it concerns the RvR, and it concerns you, player, order.

I come to tell you about a project of coordination between guild, in order to gain the efficiency that fails our faction, and which is the force of destru faction. This project is called AGI: "Ad Gloriam Imperator", and it is based on mutual help of various raid lead order. No single lead, no need to play 100 on the same vocal. Just a need to coordinate, share information, and help each other in the fight.
Indeed, as you have seen, for several months the destru has regrouped, and this enemy alliance mistreats us every evening, with their very optimized, very coordinated raids.

We therefore want to set up an Order Voice at the disposal of raids order, in order to facilitate and increase the speed of communication between our leads. To distribute our strengths on the map and to assist each other.
Each guild can stay on its own vocal as it usually does, only raid leads will come on a second vocal TeamSpeak.

Our choice of vocal is made on TeamSpeak. Indeed, Discord is formidable tools, but it does not allow the instantaneous communication to other player, in other servers, and this option would be lacking for a really effective coordination to us. We place free this TS at the disposal them guilds which would wish to gain allies face has the adversity.
We want to oppose an identical and organized force, for finally putting an end to the domination of the large destru guilds.

We want to prove that the order can also gather.

:arrow: The procedure is simple: PM me or reply at this topic to obtain the address of vocal, and so start a new era for our faction!

This project can offer epic evenings to us, we put that projet in places, and will ensure the management of it with those wishing to help us. But it will only be possible if each guild adds to it!
You know what to do, if the 80 destru stuck to each other tires you. We are present, and we want allies! We already proved that together, it is possible to return them in the strings.

To win or perish, with you to choose!
see you soon ;)

Ads
TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Re: NEW ORDER PROJECT : AGI coordination

Post#2 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:43 am

Thorba wrote:Indeed, as you have seen, for several months the destru has regrouped, and this enemy alliance mistreats us every evening, with their very optimized, very coordinated raids.
Indeed, as a member of destro, i have to say that we are ABSOLUTELY coordinated and organised, moving in specialized formations and optimal groups just to ensure our victory, always, just to mention a few of the highlights from the fights of the previous days

>All chats being silent for 2 hours without a single public wb in TM a few days ago, with people walking around like headless chickens and capping random bos, the only hint of communication during this whole mess being a guy who was saying the lyrics of the robbie rotten song "We are number one"...in say...while they were passing infront of the organised ordie zergband...and they were supposed to be sneaking (WHAT ARE YOU DOING???).
>People constantly buying ram and going to siege by themselves without notifying anyone...followed by people x-realming once they heard the ram was destroyed...because x-realmers.
>The screen being flooded with people begging to be rezzed during sieges.
>Guild wbs think they are so cool they almost NEVER notify the public wbs when they do something, including SIEGING.
>Constant memeing in the rvr chats.
>Carriers zerging at some ordies that just passed while abandoning young, innocent and unprotected rams near half-naked midgets with pedostaches, who promise the gullible siege engines candy if they go to their axe, seriously, those people make me sick, both irresponsible carriers and midgets should be in jail serving under the same sentence.

But really, the fact that the ordies think we are a bunch of commandos that use TS and discord to make tactical maneuvers to MISTREAT you (Please don't sic dateline nbc on us man, we dindu muffin) has really made my day.

Good luck on your new project.

P.s oh man, why in the world did you just have to say MISTREAT! Of all the bloody words you could use to describe that term why did you have to use that! You just can't imagine the images that came in my head when i read that, my sides just can't take this, this is comedy gold right there, you struck the motherload, you hit the nail square on it's head. Kudos to you mate.

Collateral

Post#3 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Yea, yesterday was a different story for quite some time. Our alliance had 3 groups, and we were fighting I would say 2 wbs plus. After 2-3 wipes we pretty much gave up. You can't organize the pugs, and to be honest we didn't really reach out to any other guilds. It's not that we don't do it, but we just didn't feel like it, I really don't know :P

Some time passed by, and I don't understand how order didn't cap eataine. You had at least one and a half organized wb by my estimations. In the end destro managed to cap it. I was really surprised when all of a sudden our aao disapeared and we managed to defend a keep and push the zone. What made the organized wbs give up is beyond me, maybe it was bed time idk. In any case, order was quite organized, at least for a time.

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:05 am

Collateral wrote:Some time passed by, and I don't understand how order didn't cap eataine.
Well mate, time for me to fill in (sorry if i am going a bit off topic here, but let's consider it a "deviance" towards the way communications should be properly handled) because i was right there and then as the events unfolded. After the guild wbs failed to understand the definition of insanity for a fifth time in a row, the pub wb (which by the way, are more than happy to help guild wbs when instructed, you just have to ask us in rvr channel and while we can't do optimal group setups/morale drops at command we can move our forces where you desire them...just a heads up) i was in charge of suffered the usual warband wide mass dcs, and when i logged in again, everything had imploded. After that, for about an hour ,i would say, the ordies started recapping bos, repaired their gate and skyrocketed our aao to 100% at which point they started the siege ...very suddenly.

Now, this part is important, because that was what proved to be their undoing, they blobbed all the posterns so swiftly that only 1 and a half group of people who were not even in the same wb managed to get inside, while the rest of destro was outside. And so without any resistance at all, they swiftly broke down the outer and inner gate...MEANWHILE however, the majority of the destros who were out, were still trying to get inside the keep (with little success due to the blobbing), and when the ordies had brought the inner to it's breaking point, they loosened their vigilance at the northern postern. This allowed the remaining destros to slowly but steadily converge at that post (without any communication at all by the way, think it like an osmosis of sorts). And then the inner fell and the ordies went charging in straight for the top floor...leaving the courtyard empty...at that point norkalli shouted "CHARGE" in the rvr chat and we went into the keep, catching the order backline near the lower inner ramp of the lord room as they were blasting the defenders who still held on the roof, while their tanks were busying themselves by trying to break through the upper inner ramp...and then a small unorganised group with 80% aao shattered 2+ organised wbs.

And then the x-realming happened...and the ordies tried to break the keep 3 more times but they just got farmed, and then they got aao and the gate was repaired and then i went to sleep....and the zone was eventually capped.

CommissarG

Post#5 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:16 am

The strategy was sound, hitting the keep while we had destro fighting in their warcamp. The issue was the warband supposed to be keeping destro dead at the posterns rushed inside (because I don't know... pugs will be pugs) so you got inside the keep anyway. Had they done their job we could've hit the keep lord with very little destro resistance inside.

The timing of the attack was fine, just the execution was off. You may have had 100 AAO in the field but the zone pop was even after your failed siege was even. Had we waited it would've gone back into a slog. I stand by the decision to attack the keep.

Another reason something like this will be useful.

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:45 pm

CommissarG wrote:The strategy was sound, the execution was off.
Having seen your side of the story, i was able to solve the puzzle that lead to our "miraculous" victory and i say that the execution was correct but the strategy was off. For starters with 100 aao one could easily overpower the defenders (even if they all managed to enter the keep), as it has happened countless times in the past, resulting in a sound, albeit "unfair" victory, but a victory nonetheless. Now, the second, fatal flaw with your plan is a result of your choice not to "zerg" into the keep. The other warband did infact, follow their instructions to the letter to the very end, instead of zerging into the keep as you said. By which i mean, they still guarded the posterns while you charged inside. However, they were scattered all over the keep in groups of 3-6 people, and without a "central" warband in the courtyard to "bully" anyone who did manage to pass the defenders (and they sure did when we were trying to enter), our group of around 12 was able to gather and breach through eventually, slowly "eating the tail" by killing the groups that were supposed to guard the posterns and then proceed to flank your warband. A third flaw with the plan was the assumption that destro would actually be interested in zerging at the warcamp, instead, most of us used the pve area to reach the keep (repeatedly), and i would like to remind you that Eataine is one of the easiest maps to switch from the PvE to the PvP area with little fuss.

As for the shifting of numbers, a lot of destro had "despaired" after the mass wb dc and they just stood in the wc and ic, doing scenarios, after they heard that the second siege attempt was crushed, they regained enough "hope" to continue the fight (which led to the third siege attempt to be routed in the courtyard) Secondly, it appears that for A VERY STRANGE REASON, the moment the first siege attempt was crushed AT LEAST 20 PEOPLE SUDDENLY LOGGED INSIDE OUR KEEP and then proceeded to join the newly formed public wbs, while coincidentally the numbers on the side of the order SUDDENLY THINNED, resulting in us dropping from 80% aao (ex 100%) to 20%...i wonder how that *cough* *cough* X-REA*cough**cough*LMING*wheeze*SCUM*cough* happened.

That was quite the couging fit back there...you know, i think we really need to have such inter-faction conversations from time to time to examine the events that transpired during pivotal battles, which i dare say the battle at Eataine two nights ago was.

Also, again i apologize for going a bit off topic here.

Tholkienn

Post#7 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:38 pm

Can you creat a topic for Eataine and talk about the subject, plz?

shaggyboomboom

Post#8 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:07 pm

I find it kinda weird that you guys want all the sudden to coordinate. Whenever we tried coordinating with you, you never responded. And when you were in the vicinity of our warband when we were engaging destro, you guys have always bailed! I'm sorry to say, but your guilds PR isn't the best for this.

And all order oRvR guilds (BT or Arthur's majestic horde, RK + TVL + HELL, Fatal, Invasion + Beavers - sorry if I forgot someone) are coordinated - it's just you guys that have neglected to respond, only going as far as Aniomed using WARCommander macro in /1.

At least this is my personal opinion.

Ads
Glamdring

Post#9 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:51 am

shaggyboomboom wrote: And all order oRvR guilds (BT or Arthur's majestic horde, RK + TVL + HELL, Fatal, Invasion + Beavers - sorry if I forgot someone) are coordinated
And you thinks it's working?

You don't thinks if all the leads are on the same vocal just for information we can be more coordinated? Take the back, for the push ect....

shaggyboomboom

Post#10 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:23 am

Better than you would know.