Recent Topics

Ads

Empire State troops - Casual RP/RVR Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Pitchrig

Empire State troops - Casual RP/RVR Guild

Post#1 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:43 pm

The Reikland State Troops are Recruiting! (We are now the XVII Reikland Regiment and are reforming theme is still the same it's a 'thematic' casual guild)

What we are:
"The Reikland State Troops" is a casual RP guild that will do military Roleplays, and mostly RvR so expect Marching in formation, Uniforms, and officers barking orders. (outside of that though we will also do common things such as PQ's, leveling, helping each other out etc. ).

We are at most a Human/Empire guild with the exception of shadow warriors (Just call em half elves for RP purposes) because
Spoiler:
What do you need?
Not much, this is a casual guild so if you wanted to join just for the sake of joining an RP guild okay (just don't be a **** to all the other members) but preferably we want anyone who is interested in military Role Play, meaning anyone who can fight in formation, wear uniforms, follow orders, and Swear loyalty to the Emperor. We have no specific level requirements, nor skill level requirements if you want this to be your first guild for your level 1 human/SW character go ahead we could also help you level. We have a few light requirements though;

1 members should at least be willing to participate in any small form of role-playing,
2 once events or when RP is ongoing please do wear your uniforms
3 Won't be much enforced but refrain from using any silly names
4 Must Be an Empire class or Shadow Warrior

Uniform
For now before more cosmetics get in the game our only requirement is that you paint your Armors Red and White (If you don't have money for red just use Chainmail gray) that's the Reikland standard, and if you are a witch hunter it's preferable to use the torn hunting shirt as this is what the altdorf militia wears in-game.

Timezone:
-Our timezone is a bit strange compared to the rest, we are in the SEA so we might not be able to be online at the same time as most of the EU population but we will try.

Who to look for?
Iyen, Cerethris, Thalyon, and Bombious just PM for invites if we are on, or leave a comment we'll invite you when we are on.

be warned we are a very new guild that started out just today so we don't have much going for us yet.
Last edited by Pitchrig on Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ads
Noergl

Re: Empire State troops - Casual RP/RVR Guild

Post#2 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:54 am

Heja, i wish you the best of luck! We always hoped that someone would make a human guild like BT, and were looking forward to team up with you umgis out in the fields. See you out in the lakes!
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Glorian

Post#3 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Aye! Reikland Militia is a mighty fine Idea.

We did some fun with our Averland Greatswords Guild in T1.

Click here to watch on YouTube

But it is only a Alt Guild with no real life in it.
So the more I hope you get the Empire State Troops Running.

cheers
Cpt. Lesti Ardisson

P.S. State Troop Appearance will most likely come into the game with Client Controll.
In the last patch note was a line that there is a guy in Alrdorf selling Imperial Boots. Dont know what that really ment.

Pitchrig

Post#4 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Thanks! that means a lot coming from you guys, you could say we were inspired to create this guild after seeing what you do. (also cause I couldn't find much state troop themed regiments at the time)

We are very few at the moment but we will try growing as much as we could.
Glorian wrote: P.S. State Troop Appearance will most likely come into the game with Client Controll.
In the last patch note was a line that there is a guy in Alrdorf selling Imperial Boots. Dont know what that really ment.
I read that too, I was really excited to finally get my witch hunter some militia looking shoes, he's got the shirt just not the shoes. But I couldn't find where those shoes were being sold, I don't think the cosmetic merchant had them so I dropped it for a while.

I really hope some state troop appearance gear comes out for all Empire classes (Maybe separate the state troop gear for each class if they were worried about not being able to identify classes, such as the Leather State troop uniform for light armored classes like the BW and the WH, and The breastplate variant for the WP and KOTBS) helps with the rp
Last edited by Pitchrig on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glorian

Post#5 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:53 pm

So what are your expected playtimes weekdays and on weekends?

Pitchrig

Post#6 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Glorian wrote:So what are your expected playtimes weekdays and on weekends?
I play when I can on the weekdays, but most of us are online on the weekends, especially when ever an event comes up we will all try joining in.

maroontom

Post#7 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:53 am

Pitchrig wrote: Uniform
For now before more cosmetics get in the game our only requirement is that you paint your Armors Red and White (If you don't have money for red just use Chainmail gray) that's the Reikland standard, and if you are a witch hunter it's preferable to use the torn hunting shirt as this is what the altdorf militia wears in-game.
I just read this post. Nice idea, however, red and white is Talabheim, a Free-City and capital of Talabecland. Reikland is just white.

Good luck. :)
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Pitchrig

Post#8 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:08 pm

maroontom wrote:
Pitchrig wrote: Uniform
I just read this post. Nice idea, however, red and white is Talabheim, a Free-City and capital of Talabecland. Reikland is just white.

Good luck. :)
Thanks a bunch! :D

I am basing the uniform off Reikland from the "Uniforms and Heraldry" of the Empire book (white with red trims), and the "Griffon Army" in game (just red).

Ads