Recent Topics

Ads

UNITE OR DIE!

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Marsares

Re: UNITE OR DIE!

Post#21 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Stevenrpp wrote:1) Cheating by destro Speed hacking no cool down on ability's
2) Broken class Been testing destro class
3) one side GMing
4) the amount of Order who have quit in the past 4 months is nuts.
5) Mass DC that only happens to order 23 mass DC on keep def and counting.
6) Destro sharing toons. If you play and fight the same people over time you can see how well they do then you play them and it like frighting a noob.
7) Detro being able to switch side in seconds. Have seen pug wb show up and as we push the keep the all most the hole wb just logs off and gets on there destro and smash us. ( quick fix 30 min timer from switching sides)
Here's your tin foil hat. Wear it with pride.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Ads
Dogstar

Post#22 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for replying to my post however I think we are a little off topic.

If you are reading this and think to yourself “hummm, my guildies and allys haven’t been on in while, never mind I’m sure they will come back ill join the pug” please, please, please, join an organised guild.

There are a number of organised guilds on order, all recruiting. (insert advert for INQUISITORS here) The people I play with are awesome and very good players however we lack the numbers. This is getting better in recent weeks, but I still see large numbers of pugs, specifically running away when we engage Destruction

To the people (person) flaming that we don’t need coordination, unification if a different thing, look it up. We cannot let the organised 3 Wb zerg of LNM, Phalanx and Cholppi run over us every night.

Last night we saw 3 warbands of destruction hold outside the keep in Eataine baiting order out and waiting for the stars to drop. This would/will never happen on order without unification. the discipline is not there Order would just pile in an wipe.

Be the difference you want to see.

Once more please pm me if you are one of the following:

• A leader or officer from a large organised guild looking to coordinate.
• A leader or officer from a small guild looking to merge
• A individual looking for a friendly, fun guild.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you either in game or via a pm on the forum.

UNITE OR DIE!

Dogstar

Post#23 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:32 pm

The Destiny of Man, Dwarf and Elf is to unite, not to divide. If we keep on dividing we end up as a collection of bodies trampled under the feet of Destruction.

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would post a quick update regarding my personal quest to unite Order.

We have recently been in discussions with another guild, due to join our growing alliance in the near future bolstering the ranks under one flag.

Slowly but surely we are increasing the numbers. Last week we ran full Warbands on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday with smaller 3 party groups and SC premades running the remaining days of the week. We now have numerous dedicated, highly skilled RVR leaders within our ranks forging our reputation with Blood and Iron.

It is my intention to have enough players and leaders spread over the entire week over all the time zones that there will be a constant presence within the Lakes, showing the destruction that we do not sleep, we will not relent nor retreat.

If you wish to be part of our growing numbers, if you believe you can make a difference on the field of battle, if you want to see the lifeless corpse of our enemy under your feet. Join us!

Unite or Die!

Dogstar

Post#24 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

Just a quick update regarding the ongoing unification.

We have recently been contacted by another guild looking to unite with our growing forces. In addition to this I have personally been contacted by a number of guild leaders looking to coordinate our efforts within the lakes.

This is all very promising considering that this post was created less than a week ago, the real sign of change was last night’s action. For the first time in a number of weeks Order managed to overrun destruction during the EU prime time and lock a number of zones in a row.

I would like to say a quick thank you and give respect to our enemies who gave us some very good fights. Special mention to Haojun and Co for the very close fight in Dragonwake. Nice one lads.

I look forward to hearing from more people/guilds in the near future.

Please contact me either via the forum or in game for more information.

Unite or Die!

Collateral

Post#25 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:01 pm

Yes yesterday was amazing, we were so glad to see so many numbers after such a long time. You gave us a real challenge, which we are always up for. Maybe destro didn't coordinate well, but I think it was only Phalanx wb and 10 people from Chch that was an organized side.

Perhaps now destro will have to start a project like this as well between the guilds :P

Bobbiom

Post#26 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:36 pm

DW yesterday was amazing, loved it!
Well played taking the keep.

Theseus

Post#27 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:43 pm

Dogstar wrote:Good afternoon everyone,

Just a quick update regarding the ongoing unification.

We have recently been contacted by another guild looking to unite with our growing forces. In addition to this I have personally been contacted by a number of guild leaders looking to coordinate our efforts within the lakes.

This is all very promising considering that this post was created less than a week ago, the real sign of change was last night’s action. For the first time in a number of weeks Order managed to overrun destruction during the EU prime time and lock a number of zones in a row.

I would like to say a quick thank you and give respect to our enemies who gave us some very good fights. Special mention to Haojun and Co for the very close fight in Dragonwake. Nice one lads.

I look forward to hearing from more people/guilds in the near future.

Please contact me either via the forum or in game for more information.

Unite or Die!
Hm, I dont really like the Idea of one guild or alliance, even as I get your point. That would mean the end for roleplay guilds, which I greatly appreciate and have fun with. But I would be willing to take you in my friendlist, so I can join your wbs and comms, preferingly discord or ts, as I know them, if not enough guildies are on. Or of cause as a wb leader f I get enough elves to join.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#28 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Speaking about coordination and stuff...why did you people jump from the keep in DW a few minutes ago instead of fighting?

Ads
Fractus

Post#29 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:22 pm

This thread may be useful for you Dogstar regards co-ordination

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18646

A lot of these guilds, leaders and events have not changed in a year

Dogstar

Post#30 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:26 am

Hm, I dont really like the Idea of one guild or alliance, even as I get your point. That would mean the end for roleplay guilds, which I greatly appreciate and have fun with. But I would be willing to take you in my friendlist, so I can join your wbs and comms, preferingly discord or ts, as I know them, if not enough guildies are on. Or of cause as a wb leader f I get enough elves to join.
Thank you for your reply,

Firstly I would like to ease your fears that I am trying to encompass every member of order into a single Guild/Alliance. I completely agree with you and appreciate that roleplay is a big part of the game with a large following on the server.
I am more than happy for you to friendlist me and you and your guildies will be more than welcome within our Warbands.

I have to challenge the idea that your roleplay guild joining our alliance would be the end of roleplay, if anything I think it would strengthen your numbers. I for one would be interested in having a go at roleplay as I have not done it before I can’t speak for other member of the Guild and wider Alliance but I am sure that if I am up for having a go others would be too.

My intention with the Unite or Die! thread is to provide a contact for all the smaller guilds struggling to find good RvR Warbands or solid premade SC group so that they know that they will be welcome within our ranks and to incorporate the larger guilds within our alliance thus creating a centralised group with organised activity each day in each timezone.

Finally please can you message me on the forum with your peak times and as comms details so that we may talk more.

Thank you again for contacting me and I look forward to seeing you and your guildies in the lakes soon.

DS