Recent Topics

Ads

UNITE OR DIE!

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dogstar

UNITE OR DIE!

Post#1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Salutations All,

There was, at the time, a long-held superstition (with roots in the legend of Osiris) that held that a snake cut to pieces would come back to life if the pieces were put together before sunset. Separate, they are inert and impotent. United, they are active, and powerful.

It is with this metaphor I describe the order guilds on the RoR servers, we are to cut into pieces, too small and impotent on our own.

It is with this in mind that I beseech each order guild to unite under one flag, one alliance, one order. It is this and only this which will stem the tide of destruction within the lakes.

Throw off the sentimental attachment to your guild name, Join me and fight together as one!

Bring down the wrath of a united Order upon the Destruction Zerg!

Message me for details.

Ads
Silodin

Re: UNITE OR DIE!

Post#2 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:57 pm

TL;DR
Let's work together, team!
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Stevenrpp

Post#3 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Your so right about this. Here it comes the but.

Use to play live loved the game. Work oversea as a contractor Iraq Afg and Sudan so had to take brakes when I was gone for work. When I came home to find the game gone i was a little bit sad. When in the black hole called Youtube found the game was back. Dam and i download it and start playing. Now 4 months in let me say the game is broken and one side in many way. My first guild i joined is all gone 20+ players. My friends list are empty for all 3 of my toons.

1) Cheating by destro Speed hacking no cool down on ability's
2) Broken class Been testing destro class
3) one side GMing
4) the amount of Order who have quit in the past 4 months is nuts.
5) Mass DC that only happens to order 23 mass DC on keep def and counting.
6) Destro sharing toons. If you play and fight the same people over time you can see how well they do then you play them and it like frighting a noob.
7) Detro being able to switch side in seconds. Have seen pug wb show up and as we push the keep the all most the hole wb just logs off and gets on there destro and smash us. ( quick fix 30 min timer from switching sides)

Inquisition

Post#4 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 pm

I dont know about all that stuff, but Order is hurting very bad. I am trying to get my friend to not quit the game because of how bad order gets rolled in SC. I dont know what the issue is exactly, but it is obvious there is one.

Stevenrpp

Post#5 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Brother Could i be off. Yes i am not a programmer. But been playing RVR games for over decade. So have someone of a idea of how they are played. But SC is more we are fighting a per-made's not to say some them are not cheating. Exmap Soc hiting me with a debuff and 5 spells in one sec. Yes i have report it. Never got a answer. It why i say one side GMing

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:08 pm

Stevenrpp wrote:Your so right about this. Here it comes the but.

Use to play live loved the game. Work oversea as a contractor Iraq Afg and Sudan so had to take brakes when I was gone for work. When I came home to find the game gone i was a little bit sad. When in the black hole called Youtube found the game was back. Dam and i download it and start playing. Now 4 months in let me say the game is broken and one side in many way. My first guild i joined is all gone 20+ players. My friends list are empty for all 3 of my toons.

1) Cheating by destro Speed hacking no cool down on ability's
2) Broken class Been testing destro class
3) one side GMing
4) the amount of Order who have quit in the past 4 months is nuts.
5) Mass DC that only happens to order 23 mass DC on keep def and counting.
6) Destro sharing toons. If you play and fight the same people over time you can see how well they do then you play them and it like frighting a noob.
7) Detro being able to switch side in seconds. Have seen pug wb show up and as we push the keep the all most the hole wb just logs off and gets on there destro and smash us. ( quick fix 30 min timer from switching sides)
3) and 5) are made up though. Neither the GMs nor the Crashing Client make a difference between both realms.
Also: sorcs (like any other class) can hit several abilities in one time stamp. Think of a succesfull rotation with dots,word of pain,procs and maybe a direct hit ability and you should be able to figure it out yourself that this is how the class works.
I mostly play solo scenarios and I cant say that I (my realm) lose too much. If you get stomped by a premade in an sc, just use the solo queue scenario where no premades are allowed.

Khrum

Post#7 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:17 pm

Stevenrpp wrote:Brother Could i be off. Yes i am not a programmer. But been playing RVR games for over decade. So have someone of a idea of how they are played. But SC is more we are fighting a per-made's not to say some them are not cheating. Exmap Soc hiting me with a debuff and 5 spells in one sec. Yes i have report it. Never got a answer. It why i say one side GMing

Did you ever played sorc or BW ? I guess not as clearly you don't have clue of mechanic and combo timing on that classes.
* Khruumm - IB * Rhunor - RP * Khrumka - BW * Voltimor - Sorcerer * Tecet - Zealot * Raid leader of Duraz Tarag. Member of 7th Legion Guild.

Stevenrpp

Post#8 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 pm

saupreusse ? Khrum Well the mass DC is a thing and happens to many time not to be something 23times at all most at the same time. My main is a BW so yes i understand how spells work and to make sure i was not nuts i play tested a Soc so i have played both. Have my tool bar's set up if i am AA spell casting or Dot so yes i do understand Mechanics of spells. So when I can tell when someone is cheat or just good. It is a night and day when you get hit. Let me guess you both are destro.

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:41 pm

To reduce crashes at keeps check the list:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=20075

@one sided GMing:
Before the appointment of three destro Devs there was only one and the devs have to hear for two years that they were "Order Biased".
That's why some have it in their signature now.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#10 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Stevenrpp wrote:saupreusse ? Khrum Well the mass DC is a thing and happens to many time not to be something 23times at all most at the same time. My main is a BW so yes i understand how spells work and to make sure i was not nuts i play tested a Soc so i have played both. Have my tool bar's set up if i am AA spell casting or Dot so yes i do understand Mechanics of spells. So when I can tell when someone is cheat or just good. It is a night and day when you get hit. Let me guess you both are destro.
no i play sw most of the time