Recent Topics

Ads

UNITE OR DIE!

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dogstar

Re: UNITE OR DIE!

Post#51 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi Echosta,

It has been a while since I've seen you online.

Firstly our guild makes a successful warband three times a week.

Thanks for your input, but that is totally not what I am trying to achieve. last week we had three warbands coordinating, much like the destro 'zerg' of LNM, Phalanx and Cholpi. not only are we trying to organise the smaller guilds but the bigger ones too. On this particular night we had one warband each on the postern of a keep defending with another on the main door with the pugs. it was not a Zerg and will never be.

I hope to see you back online and playing again soon.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#52 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:52 pm

LMN, Chlopi and Phalanx dont zerg.

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#53 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:07 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:LMN, Chlopi and Phalanx dont zerg.
None at destro does really. We prefer the term "Massed formation".

Collateral

Post#54 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:19 pm

LNM is not playing destro anymore, fyi.

Luuca

Post#55 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:17 am

Stevenrpp wrote:Your so right about this. Here it comes the but.

Use to play live loved the game. Work oversea as a contractor Iraq Afg and Sudan so had to take brakes when I was gone for work. When I came home to find the game gone i was a little bit sad. When in the black hole called Youtube found the game was back. Dam and i download it and start playing. Now 4 months in let me say the game is broken and one side in many way. My first guild i joined is all gone 20+ players. My friends list are empty for all 3 of my toons.

1) Cheating by destro Speed hacking no cool down on ability's
2) Broken class Been testing destro class
3) one side GMing
4) the amount of Order who have quit in the past 4 months is nuts.
5) Mass DC that only happens to order 23 mass DC on keep def and counting.
6) Destro sharing toons. If you play and fight the same people over time you can see how well they do then you play them and it like frighting a noob.
7) Detro being able to switch side in seconds. Have seen pug wb show up and as we push the keep the all most the hole wb just logs off and gets on there destro and smash us. ( quick fix 30 min timer from switching sides)
Damn son. Grass is not always greener in reality. The same cr@p you spewed here is spewed by Destruction players as well. It's your perception of the game and whats going on that is causing you issues, not the reality.

The game, like you, has issues, but outright accusing the other faction of cheating, accusing the GMs of Bias, "sharing toons" whatever that means (can't see it as an advantage playing someone else's UI and class, but to your point, players make mistakes, have bad days etc.) This is nuts IMO. It smacks of crying wolf to me.

stanger412

Post#56 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Your so right about this. Here it comes the but.

Use to play live loved the game. Work oversea as a contractor Iraq Afg and Sudan so had to take brakes when I was gone for work. When I came home to find the game gone i was a little bit sad. When in the black hole called Youtube found the game was back. Dam and i download it and start playing. Now 4 months in let me say the game is broken and one side in many way. My first guild i joined is all gone 20+ players. My friends list are empty for all 3 of my toons.

1) Cheating by destro Speed hacking no cool down on ability's
2) Broken class Been testing destro class
3) one side GMing
4) the amount of Order who have quit in the past 4 months is nuts.
5) Mass DC that only happens to order 23 mass DC on keep def and counting.
6) Destro sharing toons. If you play and fight the same people over time you can see how well they do then you play them and it like frighting a noob.
7) Detro being able to switch side in seconds. Have seen pug wb show up and as we push the keep the all most the hole wb just logs off and gets on there destro and smash us. ( quick fix 30 min timer from switching sides)

HAHAAH you are so funny. And someone said only 3 and 5 are not true. I personally dont know anyone that "speed hacks" or how they would do it but if there was a way both sides would do it. Both sides have some OP classes as far as #2. #3and 5 well thats just laughable. #4 destro people quit also. I could keep going. I guess my point is. Why dont you quit complaining and try getting better. I play both sides b/c i love warhammer and i love all teh classes. You should try learning to assist, learning to position. Learn to form proper groups. Only 10% of order does it and the ones that do usually stomp the premade destro groups, so..

Glorian

Post#57 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Followed my list and with recent patches wb crashes have ceased to exist for me.

@speedhack:
A speedhack is possible. If you change some files in the client you can achieve it. But your char then seems to jump from one location to the next.
A lot of players and GMs hunt for this and if you are caught you can say goodby to RoR.