Recent Topics

Ads

The most active T4 guild?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xanderous

The most active T4 guild?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:56 am

I have been wondering this for a while, which guild is at the top in order for highest players and most active, the market seems to be a tad bit over saturated consisting of lots of little guilds with few active members.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Dabbart

Re: The most active T4 guild?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:06 am

Fatal or SoD during NA hours I believe. Both have good players and actors recruiting I believe.

But there are a lot of good smaller guilds. I just don't know if they have open invites...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Glorian

Post#3 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 am

Well it would be hard to make an assumption as guild leaders tend to overestimate their numbers.

Also I wouldnt look for guilds but more for Alliances.
As our Alliance with Fatal, SoD, CNTK, Bitterstone Thunderers, Tilean Warlords, Eternal Host and soon a very active RvR Guild has around 30-50 players at Primetime. So if you want action you ask in /a over /g.

But it is a little bit like NATO. We have 4 different Voice tools so you need them all to join the action you like. :D

BreezeKicker

Post#4 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Glorian wrote:Well it would be hard to make an assumption as guild leaders tend to overestimate their numbers.

Also I wouldnt look for guilds but more for Alliances.
As our Alliance with Fatal, SoD, CNTK, Bitterstone Thunderers, Tilean Warlords, Eternal Host and soon a very active RvR Guild has around 30-50 players at Primetime. So if you want action you ask in /a over /g.

But it is a little bit like NATO. We have 4 different Voice tools so you need them all to join the action you like. :D
Ay CNTK is part of that merry band. Good lads.

For our part we do open WB nights twice a week @ Mon and Wed, together with some small scale/sc action @ Fri and Sun. We do tend to have some impromptu action on other days as well, but it aint anything official.

With some favorable winds we get up to 11ish ppl, and we are not gonna stop at that.
Sunset-BW...(M)|Starlight-SM.
Moon-WP..........|Mayor-ENG
Vanguard-KotBs|Breeze-WL
Aryanne-WH

Leader of CNTK branch @RoR