Recent Topics

Ads

New Guild formation ideas (Feedback/suggestions)

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ringobloodthedestro

New Guild formation ideas (Feedback/suggestions)

Post#1 » Sun May 21, 2017 3:31 am

Howdy Folks,

You may remember me here as Torgrimmer (IB), but now as Pacotacos (WP). Many of you by now know about my disability (Seizures and Gate issues). After much thinking and discuss with my girlfriend and my family and hers; I am in the process of drawing up plans for a gaming community (Muli-gaming guild) She runs a guild in Neverwinter and my Best Friend troy runs a chapter in Lotro, so this guild here will be the main game for the community with NW and Lotro as secondary games and all 3 game will fall under the same umbrella of this guild.. It will be on the NA time zone and Order side guild

I will not be you normal guild. It will be centered around around members with disabilities and people with illness for support in life and gaming. We will provide a support group in our Discord sever twice a month, and once every 3-6 months hold a Social Security Disability Seminar with a Disability Attorney (My Aunt), and we will offer many other services for members to have related to their medical issues, We want you to feel like your in a family most importantly, not just a guild to play with but a close nit family.

Now we will offer the normal game events and runs as other guilds on the sever. We will do RvR, not our focus but for fun. We will do SC heavy though, and we will charge into the endgame PVE more then most other guilds do.

Ok guys this is where you all come into play. Feedback, Idea, ect? :)

Josh

Ads
Collateral

Re: New Guild formation ideas (Feedback/suggestions)

Post#2 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 am

Cool idea :) I'm not sure how many people there are here with these kind of health problems and disabilities. But I hope your project helps those who do. It's nice to see someone take initiative, especially someone who has health issues himself :)