Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for NA RvR guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ciddious

Looking for NA RvR guild

Post#1 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:18 pm

Just found this private server yesterday. Had a T4 Shaman back in the day. Looking to try the order side for a change. Any guild with active T1 and t2 RvR groups?

Ads
Ciddious

Re: Looking for NA RvR guild

Post#2 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Oh yeah. Currently playing a WP but I can switch to something else if needed

Glorian

Post#3 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Pirates!? Where? :D

freshour
Banned

Post#4 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:17 pm

If you are Order NA RvR is usually assigned to Avocetti. If you are destro, then you'll most likely be a part of the 6 mans that wipe him at the keep lol. All jokes aside Avocetti's group takes a ton of keeps with or without destro fighting him so if you want to do something that will be your best bet. Most NA destro people roam and don't make Warbands. I have no idea why... But that is what I've noticed in particularly the last month or so. Sure it changes a bit.. but 99% of the time what I said will hold true.

MorboNinja

Post#5 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:01 pm

I'm also interested in joining a NA RvR guild, currently willing to play anything and an in T1 and T2.

th3gatekeeper

Post#6 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:57 pm

freshour wrote:If you are Order NA RvR is usually assigned to Avocetti. If you are destro, then you'll most likely be a part of the 6 mans that wipe him at the keep lol. All jokes aside Avocetti's group takes a ton of keeps with or without destro fighting him so if you want to do something that will be your best bet. Most NA destro people roam and don't make Warbands. I have no idea why... But that is what I've noticed in particularly the last month or so. Sure it changes a bit.. but 99% of the time what I said will hold true.
I can tell you why.

RDPS meta.

Destro's NA #s are not what orders is. Destro usually doesnt have the force to fight Order's zergs.

Destro has more MDPS/Tanks than RDPS needed for RVR meta.

Destro are more interested in rolling their 6 mans than working as a warband for contribution. I have seen it multiple times now. Ive seen a 6 man MAKE a warband only to leave it once its up and running so they can run a 6 man along side the warband to get the Death blows and contribution....

Personally, I hate being part of the zerg. I love Destro. I played order and it was dumb. I like being in the small group that has AAO and steals BOs from order - occasionally wiping PUG Order warbands while trying to kill the Lord.

if you wanna be with the zerg, go for it. If you wanna look bad ass, and be part of the "under dog" then roll Destro! :)
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

blakokami

Post#7 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:34 pm

th3gatekeeper wrote:
freshour wrote:If you are Order NA RvR is usually assigned to Avocetti. If you are destro, then you'll most likely be a part of the 6 mans that wipe him at the keep lol. All jokes aside Avocetti's group takes a ton of keeps with or without destro fighting him so if you want to do something that will be your best bet. Most NA destro people roam and don't make Warbands. I have no idea why... But that is what I've noticed in particularly the last month or so. Sure it changes a bit.. but 99% of the time what I said will hold true.
Ive seen a 6 man MAKE a warband only to leave it once its up and running so they can run a 6 man along side the warband to get the Death blows and contribution....
You do realize that contribution and medals etc. is group wide only whether you are in a 6 man or part of a WB right? I know that I have made WB's with my 6man in NA time because the rest of destro aren't interested in trying to make anything happen. We leave sometimes to make a second WB and to give other pugs space to join the WB. I agree with you about the RDPS meta leading to some of this problem, but we just don't have a realm leader during NA. What this game needs more than anything is leaders.

GL finding a guild to your liking Ciddious.
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

freshour
Banned

Post#8 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:17 am

blakokami wrote:
th3gatekeeper wrote:
Ive seen a 6 man MAKE a warband only to leave it once its up and running so they can run a 6 man along side the warband to get the Death blows and contribution....
You do realize that contribution and medals etc. is group wide only whether you are in a 6 man or part of a WB right? I know that I have made WB's with my 6man in NA time because the rest of destro aren't interested in trying to make anything happen. We leave sometimes to make a second WB and to give other pugs space to join the WB. I agree with you about the RDPS meta leading to some of this problem, but we just don't have a realm leader during NA. What this game needs more than anything is leaders.

GL finding a guild to your liking Ciddious.
Contribution is not WB based. It is party based.

Ads
Bacta
Former Staff

Post#9 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Just play both sides like my guild does, we typically flip to the under dog side though to reap the benefits of AAO and run a 6man, fighting the Fatal zergband
Bacta AM|Disneys Kotbs| Wiki WP <Foreplay>
Cerebus DoK | Jasselin Chosen <Pillowtalk>

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#10 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello dear and welcome in Order side
this is our alliance
Lesti's Longbeards Alliance:
Fatal
Shadows of Divinity
Bitterstone Thunderers
Eternal Host
Serp and Molot
Tilean Warlords
CNTK
If you are lf a NA
family warband you can join Fatal guild,if you prefer 6/12 man group i can suggest to you Shadows of Divinity

The other guilds are playing in EU time,so in any case in our alliance we have a good number of players 24/24 h :)

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE