Recent Topics

Ads

CNTK- Recruiting and looking for great poeple

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
koutali

Re: CNTK- Recruiting and looking for great poeple

Post#51 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Still looking for more able tanks, heals and aoe dps to join our forces for our 3rd, 4th (and so on) party. Contact any officer in-game, or post here to find out more.

Thanks.

Ads
Glorian

Post#52 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:42 pm

koutali wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 pm Still looking for more able tanks, heals and aoe dps to join our forces for our 3rd, 4th (and so on) party. Contact any officer in-game, or post here to find out more.

Thanks.
Aye, CNTK lads are stout allies and good friends in the lakes.
I highly recomend their Lol-Warband outside of the main events. :lol:

Selenus

Post#53 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Hey koutali, I'm looking for a guild for my 16 runepriest. 20 years or so mmo experience since UO and DAOC, but never played tons on RoR.

What do you guys run? Looking for a guild that does scenarios/orvr and some leveling too. Contact me on my runepriest if you'd like, name is Selenusmoo

Karast

Post#54 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:05 am

Selenus wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:49 pm Hey koutali, I'm looking for a guild for my 16 runepriest. 20 years or so mmo experience since UO and DAOC, but never played tons on RoR.

What do you guys run? Looking for a guild that does scenarios/orvr and some leveling too. Contact me on my runepriest if you'd like, name is Selenusmoo
We'll try to get in touch soon if we see you online. Try adding Karast, Eloara, and Sunset to your friends list.

Daino

Post#55 » Wed May 09, 2018 8:50 am

Hi there, Stirk/Turo here, I've filled a spot in some of your warbands a few times and had a great time doing that. I am now wondering if you'd have room for someone that can make most Mondays and some Wednesdays.
I am a semi-hardcore wow player, and an avid mmo player, started up warhammer (first time since 2008) this winter/spring and currently got a 40/45 kotbs and a 40/45 WP. I'd gladly just take a "filler" spot if that is what you have to offer someone that can't promise flawless attendance. Anyway hope to hear from you soon. o/
Stirkk - 40/8x - Kotbs
Stirk - 40/8x - WP
Stirky - 40/7x - BW
Stirkib - 40/6x - IB

Karast

Post#56 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Daino wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:50 am Hi there, Stirk/Turo here, I've filled a spot in some of your warbands a few times and had a great time doing that. I am now wondering if you'd have room for someone that can make most Mondays and some Wednesdays.
I am a semi-hardcore wow player, and an avid mmo player, started up warhammer (first time since 2008) this winter/spring and currently got a 40/45 kotbs and a 40/45 WP. I'd gladly just take a "filler" spot if that is what you have to offer someone that can't promise flawless attendance. Anyway hope to hear from you soon. o/
Send Karast, Sunset or Elaora a tell in game.

Or head over to our website and post an app. at cntk.shivtr.com

There will be a WB tonight and next Monday. Feel free to send a tell to get in.

koutali

Post#57 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Need more able Tanks,Heals n Dps for our wb nights. Much love for Knights, WPs and BWs. Cheers.

delcon

Post#58 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:15 am

Bump
Don’t be shy in need of 2 BW and 2 tanks for wb play
Mon wed evenings 6-10 pm uk
Must use guild voice coms
Contact any member in game or visit our site to apply cntk.shivtr.com

Ads
RANT

Post#59 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:55 am

I just wanted to add that this is a really good bunch of guys (and gals). I've tagged along a few times and really enjoyed myself.

You will learn how to run efficiently and everyone is respectful. Cheers guys! 8-)

Sunspear

kauyon1

Post#60 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Heya. I've run in a couple of your warbands and was really glad I did. Would love to join as I am not sure about how well my subpar class did in that type of gameplay.

I'm was raising a KOTBS for crafting purposes but am realizing he's just a lot more fun. Do you guys take in lowbies as they level or just 40+?

Do you guys have impromptu WBs, especially on the weekends? I've only been on the Mon/Wed train which won't be likely every week for me.