Recent Topics

Ads

Break a Wish Foundation recruiting

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
keblock
Former Staff

Re: Break a Wish Foundation recruiting

Post#11 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Thank you Ley, and thank you for being a part of bringing this project back to life, and having this Private server up and running. It isnt the original Warhammer, but nothing compares to the pvp in this game, and building a community of great people. Once again thank you.

-Yeppers-

Ads
Fraught

Post#12 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:44 am

I would like to join your guild with my lvl 39 (rr40) SM. Full anni gear and lvl 40 purple bag shield. Name of Rendi.
Older player. Comms np. Thank you

keblock
Former Staff

Post#13 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 am

awesome! welcome to our community, when i log on, and i will send you an invite, and get you going. Once again welcome, and we will get you set up nice.

-Yeppers-

Vajazzle24

Post#14 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:59 am

New to the server and recently joined this guild. Was having issues making a group for the stalker set heroes for the girlfriend and I. Not even 15 minutes into joining the guild someone got on their 40 to help. Already made a good impression on me.

-Vajazzlezz
Vajazzle <Montague> 40/48 WL
Vajazzlezz <Montague> 40/35 IB

Equinsu Ocha <Molon Labe> 40/54 WE (currently playing)

ToXoS

Post#15 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:29 am

Collateral wrote:Demoralize and destroy your enemy? So they stop playing the game and the server dies? :)
Ikr, this is probably the worst guild intro I've ever read.
To destroy your "enemy" is normal on a PvP game, but to demoralize them?
This guy should really hate destro to write something like that.
But yeah, keep trying to demoralize your "enemy" and soon there will be no more destro to fight. Damn this is so idiotic.

Haojin

Post#16 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:18 pm

keblock wrote: to destroy destruction, and demoralize them plain and simple.
: )
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Richardwarhawk

Post#17 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:49 pm

ZZ11OYfAAS-10.png
ZZ11OYfAAS-10.png (61.36 KiB) Viewed 2914 times

Toshutkidup

Post#18 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:33 am

Best of luck getting the peeps you need. Seen few of you from time to time.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#19 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:26 am

keblock wrote:
Spoiler:
Break a Wish foundation is looking for Tanks and healers, and looking for active players new, and veterans. As a Guild we also consider ourselves a community. We provide the best talismans, and potions for our community to benefit in all teirs. Our voice coms that we currently use is Gamevox voice app. We encourage when you join to download it (very easy download and install).very friendly and family oreinted atmosphere. As of now we are very active NA and EU times all are welcome. In our gamevox server we have links from add ons, to unlocks, careers builds, tons of knowledge in the game, and our community helps one another on a daily basis reach the goals of every individual. We pvp, we do 6 man scenerios, and pve. Break a Wish Foundation has nothing to do with mocking Make a Wish Foundation, our sole purpose, is to destroy destruction, and demoralize them plain and simple. The main key to our community, and this is the main reason why this guild was created is to simply have fun. Having fun together enjoying every aspect of the game, and to gain the max benefit from the game. Win or lose, we keep fighting the fight out in the field, and having fun either way it goes. Its a game, enjoy it, and to make better enjoy it with others. Come join our community and have fun with the rest of us, and break some wishes destruction thinks they going for them :D
This is a nightmare to read, what happened to the formatting quoted right below your OP? :o
I am luving the wordplay btw, 'dem jibs and jabs at the moral situation. :lol:

Best of luck building your guild up - it is always nice to see new things coming by.

keblock
Former Staff

Post#20 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:48 pm

thank you toshutkidup:)