Recent Topics

Ads

Wrecking Krew NA EST timezone is now recruiting

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hadann

Wrecking Krew NA EST timezone is now recruiting

Post#1 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 pm

A handful of us have returned to RoR after receiving an email and have found the game to be pretty fun overall. We use to run a highly organized 12 man back on the server praag. We enjoy fighting outnumbered, love doing SCs, open RvR and helping the main warband or larger groups win the battles. Back when we played on live we were all in high school so we had plenty of time on our hands but this time around we are sadly adults so our play times vary. We will be most active during the NA est slots from 7pm-11pm most nights. We are looking for players who enjoy being outnumbered, but never outgunned and who enjoy being a part of an organized team that wants to make a difference. We ask anyone interested in join to have a working mic and ts ready to go. We are currently leveling to end game so newer players who started with the return of the emails and wanna join feel free to hit me up.

Overall though we are looking for players who want the same thing as us. We have fun, sick, twisted humors so if you have those things called feelings, I wouldn't recommend joining as you may get offended :D. My contact for in game is either Hadan or haden. PM me with any questions or feel free to send me a msg on this site and i will get back to you all.

PS. Later down the road we will be looking into finding an alliance with some quality order guilds we will be able to help out. (this will be later down the road obviously as we are just starting out). We are excited to be back and cant wait to be in the thick of the battle with everyone! see you all ingame.

Ads
dansari

Re: Wrecking Krew NA EST timezone is now recruiting

Post#2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Welcome back. The Black Crow alliance is a primarily NA alliance with Fatal, Shadows of Divinity, Montague, Guardia Imperial, Oathkeepers, Break a Wish, and Train Wreck. When you guys get up and running, look us up.
<Salt Factory>