Recent Topics

Ads

New player LFG(uild)

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
thesaltyknight

New player LFG(uild)

Post#1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Hallo, I am looking for a guild to call home.

I have played WAR at launch but quit soon after hitting RR40 ish because my PC (or at least that's what I though back day) couldn't run it smoothly. My knowledge about T4 RVR is fairly limited and while I am really sad to see that the old T2 and T3 RVR are not a "thing" any more, having this great game back, with smooth performances nonetheless, is more than enough for me.

I am looking for an English-speaking, EU-based, non-RolePlay (nothing against it but I tried in the past and it didn't work for me) casual guild. When I say casual I mean a group of friends who log in game after work to have a laugh togheter while doing Warhammer stuff.

Let me end by saying that I am sorry to post a new topic on the forum to look for a guild. If every player did that this section would be a mess; but so far I could find anything that suited me: all guilds recruiting seem to be either not speaking English, in a different TZ or focused around RP.

Ads
Wam

Re: New player LFG(uild)

Post#2 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:43 pm

Try CNTK... English / EU / Non RP... if they are recruiting :) / you want large scale RvR experience.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Shalktonin

Re: New player LFG(uild)

Post#3 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Most of the RP guilds, despite what some say, are pretty casual role play guilds, however CNTK is good guild and is EU-Centric, Golden Company while not EU centric has a large number of EU Members.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene