Recent Topics

Ads

<Blast Corps> Competitive - Tactical

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Deehorsey
Suspended

<Blast Corps> Competitive - Tactical

Post#1 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:28 pm

<Blast Corps>

Objective... Competitive, Small man Orvr focus, up to anti-zerg warfare, with mild 6v6 potential. Focus on kiting and extension tactics in the open field. This is not a mdps-and-tank-meta guild.

Looking for... Flexibility (potentially, respec). Attentive and fast paced.. Level 40, or actively pursuing the grind. Ideal guild size is 15-20, with group sizes of 2-12, depending on the action. I may be hard pressed to form up if action isn’t challenging or worthwhile. We are not interested in overkill.
There are existing and future plans to play both sides, in pursuit of AAO.
Discord required.

High Priority: AM, RP, SW
Medium Priority: Knight, IB, BW, WH, WL, Engi, WP
Low Priority: Slayer, SM

Friends already in other guilds are welcome to come play with us, but we have high expectations for play execution.

Who Am I? A passionate PvP MMORPG player. It’s been my main gaming genre since 2000.
Here is some of my old crew on Phoenix Throne in a 480p video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVD9C82vSOc

Personal note: I am not jaded about the game.. yet. I won’t be satisfied until I can kill 3 times my numbers, and then want to make it 4. I want the people I play with to feel the same way, and find that gaming can be a cultivated artform. This game isn’t exclusively about 6v6, and good PvP can be found throughout.
You can expect that I will challenge guildmates to be better, faster, sneakier and clever...er.

We mostly operate NA timezone, but expect to have a few internationals (illegal immigrants, np). I plan to do my best to keep a refined player base so our members can expect other good players to small man with if I’m not on leading.

Thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you soon.
I can simply lock this thread and you guys will just have to deal with whatever ends up being implemented.

Ads
auzzibear

Re: <Blast Corps> Competitive - Tactical

Post#2 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:36 am

Welcome to RoR and best of luck.
Auzzimvp, Cow Handler of <Salt Factory>

Aussi-Slayer | Auzzima-WP | Auzzi-WH | Auzzita-RP | Auzzimvp-WL
Auzz- DoK | Dubbs- Mara | Dubs- BG | Izua- Sham
at least 40/40 on most classes, just ran out of room :D

merkin

Re: <Blast Corps> Competitive - Tactical

Post#3 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:12 pm