Recent Topics

Ads

New player, looking for guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tarnius

New player, looking for guild

Post#1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:10 am

Hullo there people, I've just recently discovered this little project and have to say I'm quite delighted. I played this game all the way back when it first came out, I was almost on the first day, I was only stopped by terrible Internet download speed.

Anyway, I'm looking for a guild. My character is still new, level 6, Warrior Priest. I am logged in at EU times. GMT time, to be precise.

I am not looking for a hardcore guild, I am afraid. I do not want obligations to a game, like having to log in at a certain time on certain days, nothing kills my interest in them faster. Let me clarify I am perfectly happy for a guild to be organized and do things at certain times, I just wouldn't want to be forced into doing them in order to retain membership.

I do not mind a bit of roleplaying, but the thing I'd be looking for the most is just friendliness and a willingness to help and participate in most group activities in the game, like public quests, scenarios, and ORVR. I would be a happy participant in these, giving as well as receiving help from others, and you would find me quite an active player.

Oh, my character's name is Tarnius. Ta!

Ads
Haojin

Re: New player, looking for guild

Post#2 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:33 am

roleplaying is a must for order player. you will be banished if you resist.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn