Recent Topics

Ads

[NA] Gaiscioch - Casual / New Player Friendly - RvR Focused

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Re: [NA/OCX] Gaiscioch Returns in a more Formal Capacity

Post#21 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Current destro server pop: 53% of server. Nope, no destro zerg here. Destro is only pro solo players fighting against 48 order at once per zone, every zone.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
foghladha

Post#22 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:03 pm

It's gonna be a while before I see T4. So far i've been impressed by the low tier populations. They seem to bounce back and forth rather regularly.
Foghladha
Founder & Activities Director
Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community
Discord | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#23 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:41 pm

Keep the guild thread clean, if you're not a member or looking to join posting here is not necessary.
GodlessCrom wrote:
covenn wrote:
davispeed wrote:
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

foghladha

Post#24 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:42 am

I appreciate all the welcomes and opportunities to reconnect with you all. Were having a blast in Tier 1 atm and ive got 2 Archemages so far. Once some of my clansmen catch up Ill start poking my head into the big leagues. Thanks again for all the warm welcomes.
Foghladha

kauyon1

Post#25 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Keep in mind Fog, that T2-T4 are all one. So when you guys hit 16, you are essentially T4.

foghladha

Post#26 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Yup, picked up on that, hence why I'm not rushing into T4 and stomping on peoples toes who have been leading out there for years now. I'll take my time and harden my crew before I take that beast on.
Foghladha

foghladha

Post#27 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Just a heads up, Gaiscioch is scheduling Friday Night Fights in RvR on Friday Nights at 6PM PT. All are welcome to join us. We are on the Order side and will be bouncing between Tier 1 and Tier 4. These events are open to all. No membership required or expected.
Foghladha

Dallas2288

Post#28 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Hey Fog,

Scottevil here,,, from the good old days "Battle for Badlands" Tuesday nights. Hopefully you remember me. I'm stoked to see you guys back. I returned about a year ago. I won't be on this Friday night but I sure will look for you all the following week. I have many toons on Order side in all tiers and can't wait to reunite with you guys.
Image Garygygax-BG

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:12 am

Heiho lads!

Just a quick reminder:
There are dozen of different time zones around, and it even gets complicated if ye have specific ones for even your own country. ;) And then comes also summer and winter time in europe on top.

For an easier sheduling most of us use Altdorftimewhich is the same as /time ingame which is the same as servertime, which is also the same as Time in Paris.

This helps a lot to see in which time slot you are in active if you refer yourself to servertime.

Darks63

Post#30 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:33 am

foghladha wrote:Yup, picked up on that, hence why I'm not rushing into T4 and stomping on peoples toes who have been leading out there for years now. I'll take my time and harden my crew before I take that beast on.
Dont worry about that too much order could use some more pug shotcallers. Currently it is mostly Kriser & Livetoserve doing it regularly. It was fun running with you on my BW last friday until the server meltdown btw.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.