Recent Topics

Ads

LF All-Content, Semi-Hardcore Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ramasee

LF All-Content, Semi-Hardcore Guild

Post#1 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm

I browsed through many of the guild postings here, but many do not adequately describe who they are, what they do, or exactly what they are looking for in members. So I figured I'll just make a post and see if any guild that fits is actively looking.

What I'm looking for: A guild that has a mix of people willing to do warbands, 6 man pvp, and pve content. I need mature people to be around that use voice comms. I prefer the guild to have a fair number of semi-hardcore players that aren't super elitist or dickish (slightly is manageable). I am an American, but I play EU prime many days of the week, and NA prime some nights a week.

What I can bring: I have been a PvP healer for about...19 years now. On RoR I have a swordmaster, archmage, warrior priest, engineer, and knight all at career rank 40 (in that order of gear/skill). I have a 3day old rank 40 marauder with poor gear (ruin) on destro side as well. I am extremely knowledgeable about RoR's systems and classes and always willing to share it. (You can check my posts, or remember advice chat from Ramasee, Rammaster, Ramacee, etc for verification) I have experience leading rvr combat in DAoC, WAR:AoR, and ESO; however, I prefer not to do it if I do not have to. On order side, I have all the profession support.

About Me: I am 27 years old. I have a 2 year old daughter and a gaming wife (she doesn't like warhammer though /sad). I work as a personnel boarding bridge technician for a port. The basics of that is that I work the first and last hour of my job and then sit around and wait for something to break in between. My job has strange and rotating hours, but I can play RoR on my laptop during it which is why I have a vast range of times that I play. I speak my mind always. I am random, expressive, animated, and joke often once I am more comfortable around you. This is mixed with seriousness and focus when it is needed. Because of my job or my daughter I sometimes have to abruptly leave the computer, which is why I can only call myself semi-hardcore these days (damn getting old *waves cane in air*)

=====

Anyways if it seems like I might be a fit for your guild, just message me here and I'll find you in game. If you only partially fit, or have questions also post them here. I am not sure if there a singular guild that can fit me exactly on RoR anymore.

Ads
Glorian

Re: LF All-Content, Semi-Hardcore Guild

Post#2 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:12 pm

The 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers are semi hardcore.

Voice chat in 6mens and Wednesday warband with 18+ Guild Members in 2-2-2 setups. Semi hardcore as we are coordinating builds of 8-9 dwarfs.
And run in voice with a warband channel with Cntk.

With a dwarf only Guild we put a Handicap on us. So you don't find here 2kotbs-2bw-2am moral pump/bomb warbands. We run sc/pve groups on Friday/Saturday. And in between when I have time we run the EN/RP Snipersquad. Do we get rekt when we hit a destro six men? Of course, but we fight and die in style.

And this sweet feeling when you kill destro in a sub optimal setup is what is keep us going into our fourth year on the server.

And yes, no dicks in public chats is a guild policy. :)